Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel becomes a proud american!

if only he wasn’t curry

He will join us soon, he has virtually zero chance of ascending at a college in burgerland.

on this day his countdown to meeting the blackpill begun

Iam afraid its over for him. No amount of waving the American flag is going to get him laid. Betabuxx material

Iam afraid its over for him. No amount of waving the American flag is going to get him laid. Betabuxx material
Some currywhore will use him for money after fucking white guys for years

i think he's norwooding under that beanie if so, early condolences
u can see the bluepill poking from that '''hopeful''' smile

Above average in India tbhngl

The post got ~20k downvotes lol. That alone should give him a hint that things aren't going to go as well as he thought. He's setting himself up for a lot of failure.

If he loses his accent he can try to larp as latino.

This God will be slaying in no time

The post got ~20k downvotes lol. That alone should give him a hint that things aren't going to go as well as he thought. He's setting himself up for a lot of failure.
Yeah less than 80% upvoted as of now. Amazing how the numbers 80 and 20 come up so much in these things isn't it?

How can someone be such a bluepilled dumb man, JFL look at that smile and that low inhib waving of american flag and posting it on cuckit. It's just brutally hilarious.

Americans are so fake/insincere. :soy: congratulations!!! :soy: :soy: living in this country is the best thing that could happen!! :soy:

despite getting the typical american consumer comfortable lifestyle compared to India, he will suffer much more mentally just hoping to see him joining us and becoming a based poster

Immigration should be stopped.

Mogs me in some ways. Also why the fuck would you be proud of being an american, as an ethnic immigrant especially? This is not your world, not your culture. Like some white fags taking pride in being a japanese citizen and wearing kimono or some shit. Can't you see how cringy it is? More so that there are smaller and better european countries like sweden, denmark, etc. Which is what I would be proud being part of.

Last edited:
He looks like a manlet. Someone with a Reddit account pls ask him how tall he is.

If he only knew what he has about to do. Jfl over

Would probably do ok where I live there are millions of curries in Canada

Good luck to him. I hope he does well but I have my doubts.

He has a good eye shape, but every thing else is kinda bad.

Aren't you one too?
I was born here but my parents didn't so technically yes. But immigration usually is a detriment for everyone. It would have been better if they hadn't moved here tbh.

@BummerDrummer is pissed not because he's going to steal white wimmenz, but because the average curry-American brutally incomemogs the average cumskin.

He’s not an American to me
Actually it's in his best Interest to go back to his home country but can't blame him if he doesn't want to live in a third world shit hole.

He looks tall, so its possible