Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over POV: you're a rice oldcel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/1c56xe2/how_can_i_help_my_brother/

For all my life I have never seen him with a girl. I've asked him do you want to be in a relationship, and he has mentioned he wants a wife and family one day. I don't think he is gay as he has mentioned he likes women, but I feel sad for him because he remains single year after year and there seems to be no urgency what so ever on his part.

Although he has mentioned he wants a family and wife, his actions show differently. He just stays at home and does trips with my mom. He is already in his 40s and I'm sure he is tired of family members grilling him about his personal life. I did find out he is on the dating apps and I guess that is progress, but it has been a few years now.

Beyond brutal :feelsrope:

This world is hell for rice and curry males

I wonder if he's in this forum?

he might be one of us

I am in 30s and miserable enough already. I don't want to imagine being alone in 40s. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

We shall be able to find him on that list?