Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel CEO is murdered by his blackcel assistant after he found out blackcel was embezzeling money from him, got murdered anyways

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
>Inceldom discussion

He even offered to not fire the blackcel and to let him "repay" the debt to show off kindness :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. Just goes to show that being kind aka a huge CUCK gets you nowhere in life

Price to be paid for being an idiotic virtue signalling "nice guy"

Niggers being niggers

brutal. anyone kill you, this is why always have a gun on hand. I will get concealed carry someday.

I would never do this

Everything relating to pajeets is automatically inceldom discussion
He's not even a currycel.
He looks like a high tier normie/chadlite.
Thought this might be brought down by height.

Yeah, I’ve heard of that news. Even before I knew who the killer was, I knew that the murder was money related considering that the circumstances relate to his startup business.

Shouldn't have relaxed

He's not even a currycel.
He looks like a high tier normie/chadlite.
Thought this might be brought down by height.
retard post. the guy has similar face to me and I have been incel for 28 years. a curry normie is an incel in the west by default

retard post. the guy has similar face to me and I have been incel for 28 years. a curry normie is an incel in the west by default
idk bruh
he mogs me
And I've seen guys who look like that with girlfriends.

He even offered to not fire the blackcel and to let him "repay" the debt to show off kindness :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. Just goes to show that being kind aka a huge CUCK gets you nowhere in life

You have to be very careful as a non white/non black/non latino in the US.
Not much he could have done.

Fake ngl an actual hit man probably killed him because he didn’t comply with the Saudi Princes @FastBananaCEO knows about the elite.

Fake ngl an actual hit man probably killed him because he didn’t comply with the Saudi Princes @FastBananaCEO knows about the elite.
Meme Creator 1594755694693

bLaCk lIvEs mAtTeR, no. Until Negros learn to behave their lives don't matter.

The guy who murdered him looks like a normie tbh

Niggas gonna nig, even with a good opportunity it still ain't enough, gibs me dat muhfugga.

Brutal. He looked good for his age and when some nigger took "black don't crack" too seriously, he decided he would kill a curry for it since curries should crack, according to him.

>Currycel
>Murdered by blackcel assistant

Sounds familiar...

Brutal. He looked good for his age and when some nigger took "black don't crack" too seriously, he decided he would kill a curry for it since curries should crack, according to him.

That possibility didn't come to my mind but it's probable because a lot of things in life center on looks.

There is nothing he could have done then except look less youthful or bulk up.

Prob didn’t fire him because it’s racist to fire blacks. You need to give them 5000000000 chances because Muh systemic racism.

So... Does that mean they are hiring?

Curries are low T faggots and niggers are primitive beasts.

I don't pay attention to racist comments but that one made me laugh

Dude, why? He seems like a really nice boss who decided to give one of his poorcel employees a break.

Dude, why? He seems like a really nice boss who decided to give one of his poorcel employees a break.

NYC and liberal areas of the US seem like they are becoming really dangerous for sub 8 males to be in lately.

I guess it's because SJWs have completely abandoned even pretending they care about the struggle of ethnic males and are only focusing on helping women, lgbt and black people.

hope he is in a better place banging stacies

NYC and liberal areas of the US seem like they are becoming really dangerous for sub 8 males to be in lately.

I guess it's because SJWs have completely abandoned even pretending they care about the struggle of ethnic males and are only focusing on helping women, lgbt and black people.

Middle America is pretty hostile to low-tier ethnics as well

Middle America is pretty hostile to low-tier ethnics as well

More in a passive way from what you see of how Trump supporters treat ethnics at his rallies.

Ethnics are treated the worst by the far left, far right, black people that embrace hood culture and women in my experience.

The boomer conservatives are actually the most likely to accept the presence of ethnics as long as you assimilate into 'murican culture.

Last edited:
Just stay away from blacks if you can’t physically defend yourself. They cab rouge anytime

Just stay away from blacks if you can’t physically defend yourself. They cab rouge anytime
I just saw him wearing a wifebeater, dude's RIPPED. No way you could take him on without being a meathead yourself.

More in a passive way from what you see of how Trump supporters treat ethnics at his rallies.

Ethnics are treated the worst by the far left, far right, black people that embrace hood culture and women in my experience.

The boomer conservatives are actually the most likely to accept the presence of ethnics as long as you assimilate into 'murican culture.

So I'll only be accepted by Trump supporters if I'm their token ethnic friend who they can point to when someone points out their racism.

Kek.

Cities are fine, IMO, as long as you're not in the ghetto parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back