Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel CEO is murdered by his blackcel assistant after he found out blackcel was embezzeling money from him, got murdered anyways

So I'll only be accepted by Trump supporters if I'm their token ethnic friend who they can point to when someone points out their racism.

Kek.

That or you don't talk to them. At least they don't insist that you talk to them and insist that you talk about your ethnicity as much as SJWs do.

Cities are fine, IMO, as long as you're not in the ghetto parts.

Cities in burgerland are pretty ghetto and for extroverted NT people tbhngl

I just saw him wearing a wifebeater, dude's RIPPED. No way you could take him on without being a meathead yourself.

You're not kidding, found pics of the dude

Last edited:
That or you don't talk to them. At least they don't insist that you talk to them and insist that you talk about your ethnicity as much as SJWs do.

Cities in burgerland are pretty ghetto and for extroverted NT people tbhngl

I can choose to ignore anyone I see and/or dislike in a major metropolitan area, because chances are I won't ever see them again.

Harder to do in a small community.

Ironically, population density gives me a sense of anonymity.

What?! You call that ripped?

JFL, no.

mogs me and he looks intimidating. Ripped or not isn't the question, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that dude.
More so because this is apparently the dude that dismembered the Indian guy.

I can choose to ignore anyone I see and/or dislike in a major metropolitan area, because chances are I won't ever see them again.

Harder to do in a small community.

Ironically, population density gives me a sense of anonymity.

That used to be true but with surveillance everywhere and news of crime rates population density doesn't give that much sense of anonymity in a big city like say NYC, LA or Chicago.

In a small community sure you might run into people that you don't want to but they can't do much besides avoid you or talk bad about you behind your back.
Everything has drawbacks.

Last edited:
That used to be true but with surveillance everywhere and news of crime rates population density doesn't give that much sense of anonymity in a big city like say NYC, LA or Chicago.

In a small community sure you might run into people that you don't want to but they can't do much besides avoid you or talk bad about you behind your back.
Everything has drawbacks.

I'm not talking about avoiding government surveillance, which is a moot point, considering everyone rural or urban owns a smartphone nowadays.

I'm talking about feeling a sense of anonymity relative to the people I have to interact with -- at a grocery store, in a restaurant, on public transport. I don't know them, and they don't know me. No one is going to gossip about me because I'm one of the three ethnics in town, and if I run into someone I don't like, I don't have to see them at all.

I'd much rather live in NYC than in, I don't know, some random town in Kansas.

I'm not talking about avoiding government surveillance, which is a moot point, considering everyone rural or urban owns a smartphone nowadays.

I'm talking about feeling a sense of anonymity relative to the people I have to interact with -- at a grocery store, in a restaurant, on public transport. I don't know them, and they don't know me. No one is going to gossip about me because I'm one of the three ethnics in town, and if I run into someone I don't like, I don't have to see them at all.

I'd much rather live in NYC than in, I don't know, some random town in Kansas.

The part about lack of gossip about individual people in a city is a good point but for me still doesn't outweigh the negatives of the city like the noise, crime and more extroverted NT people that are less polite about things.

Not saying there can't be noise, crime and such people in Middle America because there can, there is just a lot less.
Plus commuting by bus or walking can be pretty stressful for incels because they have to walk past many people. Walking on a large college campus is often a pretty stressful thing in itself and walking in the city is a lot like that.
But I can see how that appeals to people.

Tbh when I was younger I didn't see the appeal of suburbs but now I kind of do.

>born a currycel
>become a ceo
>get murdered by nigger

Shouldn't have relaxed
TBH. Unironically do NOT relax around black people. Not even trying to be racist at this point but considering the political climate and the fact they already do more than twice their population percentage in violent crime, you gotta always be alert.

Some people are cursed

TBH. Unironically do NOT relax around black people. Not even trying to be racist at this point but considering the political climate and the fact they already do more than twice their population percentage in violent crime, you gotta always be alert.

There's not much he could have done. Curries don't have any protection from being accused of racism against black people if they refuse to associate or be close to them because of the caste system or some shit like that.

The part about lack of gossip about individual people in a city is a good point but for me still doesn't outweigh the negatives of the city like the noise, crime and more extroverted NT people that are less polite about things.

I get it, my ideal residence would be in a high-rise apartment building, or in a private complex -- quiet and relatively secure, and still close enough to all the copes and conveniences of urban life. Bonus if next to green spaces like Hyde/Green Park (if in London) or Central Park (if in NYC).

Crime isn't an issue if you live in the nice parts imo, but then the same is true anywhere else; median household income of a specific neighbourhood is a better indicator of safety than population density.

Anywhere I am, I'll be low inhib mogged by extroverted normalfaggots anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back