Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel commits suicide after India loses cricket finals to aussies

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Is cricket that big a deal in /Bharat/?

Average curry

Imagine killing yourself just because your sportsball team lost; shows just how much of a slave to the system you are.

Imagine giving this much of a shit not only about a sport, but about a sport literally no one outside of your region cares about

This perfectly demonstrates how curries have almost NOTHING in their lives that bring them happiness which is why they are so overtly invested in cricket. When you're humiliated and oppressed in every aspect of your tragic existence, sports is one of the only outlets which offer you some pride and salvation from your subhumanity, which makes it even more unbearable to suffer painful defeat and humiliation there as well.

Last edited:
I pity the poor Indian. Literally no redeeming qualities. The least fit for reproduction race out there.

I dont even know what cricket is

I dont even know what cricket is
Awkward Cricket GIF

I keep up with sports but I don’t take it this seriously cause that’s plain retarded tbh. It’s not worth dying over it.

This perfectly demonstrates how curries have almost NOTHING in their lives that bring them happiness which is why they are so overtly invested in cricket. When you're humiliated and oppressed in every aspect of your tragic existence, sports is one of the only outlets which offer you some pride and salvation from your subhumanity, which makes it even more unbearable to suffer painful defeat and humiliation there as well.
Your observations about curry nature are always apt

Your average curry literally has nothing to live for. Makes sense

Even if the curry cricket team won, he would have still lost.

There's like a billion of them.

Nothing of value was lost.

I would value the life of a ant more, then the life of a person that kills himself over a fucking sports game.

I know these guys are curry but imagine if all high T white men instead of watching sportsball and beating each up over it: organized to save the West or destroy feminism. Sportsball is the gayest thing ever.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qHSxtWGZWd4

Last edited:
Average curry
Imagine killing yourself just because your sportsball team lost; shows just how much of a slave to the system you are.
:yes::yes::yes:
Hopefully more curries will follow suit after this guy
Is cricket that big a deal in /Bharat/?
You’re a Portuguese speaker right? Doesn’t Bharata mean cockroach in your language? :feelskek: