Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Comic Book Artist Commits Suicide After Getting Metooed

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

Comic Book Artist Commits Suicide After Getting Metooed​

Andrew Anglin April 4, 2024

The suicide note is very long, you can read it here
Imagine that the women who caused this* feel absolutely nothing. If anything, they feel very smug about it.
WESA:
Internationally known Pittsburgh-based cartoonist Ed Piskor died Monday, his family announced.
Piskor, 41, was found dead after posting what appeared to be a suicide note on his Facebook page Monday morning.
The lengthy note was partly a response to, and denial of, allegations of sexual misconduct against him aired last week in an article published by Pittsburgh City Paper.

“It is with the most broken heart that I share my big brother, Ed, has passed away today,” his sister, Justine Cleaves, wrote on Facebook Monday. “Please just keep our family in your prayers as this is the hardest thing we’ve ever had to go through.”
Piskor grew up in Munhall and built his reputation drawing for famed comics writer Harvey Pekar on books such as the 2006 graphic novel “Macedonia” and 2009 graphic history “The Beats.” His best-known work was the multi-volume “Hip Hop Family Tree,” a painstakingly researched history of a musical genre he loved. He and fellow Pittsburgh cartoonist Jim Rugg also co-hosted the long-running comics-themed YouTube talk show “Cartoonist Kayfabe.”
On March 25, a City Paper article repeated allegations by a Philadelphia-based cartoonist who had posted on social media screenshots of text messages sent to her by Piskor in 2020, when she was 17, and which she considered inappropriate and tantamount to “grooming.” The article also included a claim posted by another woman in a since-deleted thread on X, formerly Twitter, that Piskor had engaged in inappropriate behavior.
This bitch spent a year talking to him online, then complained that he was evil.

It just never ends with these sluts.
Piskor was not charged with a crime.
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust quickly indefinitely postponed an exhibit of Piskor’s “Hip Hop Family Tree” artwork scheduled to open April 6 at Downtown’s 707 Gallery.

Piskor’s Facebook message, posted early Monday, addressed the allegations. Of the text exchange with the young cartoonist, he wrote, “The language and optics look real dumb at best but I promise my innocence.” He also refuted the since-deleted post on X.
“I have no friends in this life any longer,” he wrote. “I’m a disappointment to everybody who liked me. I’m a pariah. News organizations at my door and hassling my elderly parents. It’s too much. Putting our addresses on tv and the internet. How could I ever go back to my small town where everyone knows me?”

When Piskor’s professional cartooning career began in earnest, he was in his early 20s, and still working out of a studio in the basement of his parents’ home, in Munhall.
Other projects included “Wizzywig,” his self-published graphic novel about an infamous 1990s hacker.
Another woman also metooed him:

*They didn’t actually make him do it. No one can make anyone do anything, and this was a very bad decision he made.
But these women created the conditions.
This is why I tell everyone: “if I’m ever accused of rape or molestation, I preemptively admit to it.”
That’s really the best position to take. It prevents this sort of thing. I’m never going to feel bad if someone accuses me of anything, and no one who knows me is going to abandon me, because I never went out and said I was against rape.

awful, just awful

i bet those foids are proud of their indirect murder

He fucked around and found out, this is the fruits of normies/sub-5 statusmaxxing, becoming a rung for an untalented bitch that he didn't even get to fuck lmao.

This is what happens when normies/subhuman think fame is a way out of sexlessness, its not. If chads are predestined to win then it only makes sense that everyone else is predestined to lose

Her brother is dead because he is ugly.

Guilty of trying to get sex and a relationship while ugly.

Agecucks summed up in one image :feelskek:

#feminismkills

Just approach girls bro, what's the worst that could happen

It's ovER for him. LitERally ovER.

Women literally won't care. They'll dance on his grave because they got what they wanted, an ugly man killing himself.

He fucked around and found out, this is the fruits of normies/sub-5 statusmaxxing, becoming a rung for an untalented bitch that he didn't even get to fuck lmao.
Legit 100%. Would this have happened if he accepted the blackpill. Would this have happened if he was Chad and invited this 17yo whore, you be the judge.

View attachment 1124420
Agecucks summed up in one image :feelskek:
I been developing a serious hate for agecucks. 17yo, she's probably done everything, vaginal, anal, fisting, blowjob, you name it a 17yo empowered western woman has done it. That's the trend.

I think the agecucks are in some advanced coping where they honestly believe that they are going to get a virginal gf at like 26yo and if they just buy this next PUA book or watch Hamzas newest video, then they will attract that virginal girlfriend at their age.

Anything above, I would say 22yo and you have more odds of meeting a unicorn than a virginal woman.

Just approach girls bro, what's the worst that could happen
Best part, best part. This wasn't even IRL. They would arrest this man if it was IRL. They would imprision this man, and throw away the key because, come on, look at him, they think. "He probably has children locked up in his basement."

He could've posted here. He could've been happy rotting here with the rest of us. All those statistics.

they just see a money bag and they try to have it.

in no way or shape this was traumatic to her life or anything but she goes "well lets ruin his life and try to steal his money if it works it works if not, nothing bad will happen to me"

Women are so evil

Imagine a girl is flirting with u rn can simply claim rape 10 years later.

fucking clown country and hes also a clown to end his life instead of suing the whore

This is what happens when normies/subhuman think fame is a way out of sexlessness, its not. If chads are predestined to win then it only makes sense that everyone else is predestined to lose
Wise words. Water to some, but important to hear and repeat nonetheless.

Anime is a brutal business

cucks pedestalize foid's life so much that they better take their own
not a bit of sympathy for this fag, he gives all men a bad look. Not for harassing foids of course, but acting like soy cuck and not owning up to it like a man, I spit and piss on his grave

He has normie facial features, good chin actually and seems to be of above average height.

the fact western society has accepted the jewish lie about a 17 year old being some sort of taboo baby that makes a man a pedophile for being attracted to is the weirdest thing ever. its been normal for millenia for grown men to want teenage girls. now suddenly its" weird" and " creepy" . agefaggotry is nothing but jew propaganda. its perfectly fine to be a faggot and adopt a baby or be tranny thats cool and totally not creepy in todays clown world , but god forbid u message a teenage girl 10 years ago.

although ,having said all that he took the soy way out . should have just owned it and said yeh i did so what .

Last edited:
He

Comic Book Artist Commits Suicide After Getting Metooed​

Andrew Anglin April 4, 2024

The suicide note is very long, you can read it here
Imagine that the women who caused this* feel absolutely nothing. If anything, they feel very smug about it.
WESA:

This bitch spent a year talking to him online, then complained that he was evil.

It just never ends with these sluts.

Another woman also metooed him:

*They didn’t actually make him do it. No one can make anyone do anything, and this was a very bad decision he made.
But these women created the conditions.
This is why I tell everyone: “if I’m ever accused of rape or molestation, I preemptively admit to it.”
That’s really the best position to take. It prevents this sort of thing. I’m never going to feel bad if someone accuses me of anything, and no one who knows me is going to abandon me, because I never went out and said I was against rape.

Was probably just an inkwell who tought he could live life of chad for a little, and payed the massive life tax

bitches are evil

Repeal the 19th !

the fact western society has accepted the jewish lie about a 17 year old being some sort of taboo baby that makes a man a pedophile for being attracted to is the weirdest thing ever. its been normal for millenia for grown men to want teenage girls. now suddenly its" weird" and " creepy" . agefaggotry is nothing but jew propaganda. its perfectly fine to be a faggot and adopt a baby or be tranny thats cool and totally not creepy in todays clown world , but god forbid u message a teenage girl 10 years ago.

although ,having said all that he took the soy way out . should have just owned it and said yeh i did so what .
you should rope yourself too you pedo apologist :soy: