Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Currycel cooks himself alive

Flaming

Went for the Vietnam approach

Omg he is so hot! :foidSoy:

I thought this was going to be the vid of the curry falling into a vat of boiling porridge

Even during death the curry can’t help its animalistic urge to be a disturbance to those around him.

inceldom, more often than not, can drive someone to become an hero

Could have burned her instead, alas curries are cucks

i made a thread when this happened over here, some guy set himself on fire in the park and died from the injuries

it was after a breakup because he thought he would probably be single for the next 20 years (probably an accurate assessment)

Fuck that burnt shitskin

So many ways to kill yourself and he chose one of the most painful ones

So many ways to kill yourself and he chose one of the most painful ones
Egyptians and other sand niggers are also known to publicly set themselves on fire. @tehgymcel420 posted about this in the past I think.

What a fucking loser. He should have gottEn Revenge.

What inceldom does to a motherfucker

Egyptians and other sand niggers are also known to publicly set themselves on fire. @tehgymcel420 posted about this in the past I think.
The fire is more appealing than life as an ethnic man

Should've set a the women that rejected him on fire (with a flint and steel from Minecraft Java edition 1.20.2).