Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prisoners are no better than the rapists and pedos, prisoners are dangerous hypocrites, gtfih

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I find it ironic that prisoners hate on rapists, pedos and chomos. But then will do the same disgusting act that they hate so much.

These filthy mongrel pigs are no better, do you know how many 15 - 18 year old boys that have been severely raped because they were put in cells with 40 year old violent men who have life sentences? I know a story about a 15 year old boy who was put in maximum prison and was being raped on the regular, getting clapped everyday and probably still is to this day if he hasn’t killed himself yet.

These disgusting faggots have no place to judge anyone, they should know their place and stay in it. Living long lives of criminal degeneracy, who gave these mutts the right to judge.

If I recall, there was one incident where a 15 year old trans girl on hormones was placed in an adult men’s prison for murder or something. They anally raped her so badly that she died.

I’ll respect the man who’s in prison because he had a consensual relationship with an underage girl and was unfairly arrested for it before I respect a filthy violent faggot pig that enjoys to indulge in forceful intercourse with young boys.

I find it ironic that prisoners hate on rapists, pedos and chomos. But then will do the same disgusting act that they hate so much.

These filthy mongrel pigs are no better, do you know how many 15 - 18 year old boys that have been severely raped because they were put in cells with 40 year old violent men who have life sentences? I know a story about a 15 year old boy who was put in maximum prison and was being raped on the regular, getting clapped everyday and probably still is to this day if he hasn’t killed himself yet.

These disgusting faggots have no place to judge anyone, they should know their place and stay in it. Living long lives of criminal degeneracy, who gave these mutts the right to judge.

If I recall, there was one incident where a 15 year old trans girl on hormones was placed in an adult men’s prison for murder or something. They anally raped him so badly that he died.

I’ll respect the man who’s in prison because he had a consensual relationship with an underage girl and was unfairly arrested for it before I respect a filthy violent faggot pig that enjoys to indulge in forceful intercourse with young boys.
I corrected it

Yeah prisoners don't care about rape especially in max security. Studies have shown they have higher personality disorders and more impulsivity than free people.

They hate pedos because they are jealous
I would be jealous too if i had to stick my dick in a worn out roastie too. Pathetic cunts don't even have the balls to go after the rich and wealthy pedos that's in the government. Lol

muh if you're the one who fucks and not the one who's getting fucked you're a real man :feelstastyman:
literally boys in my class had this notion when i was a kid

they just look for excuses to abuse weaker men

Jealousy causes violence which is why the faggot ass prisoners like to harm pedos, rapist or anyone in general.

they just look for excuses to abuse weaker men
Just give a weak man a gun and watch them go running under their mommy's skirt.

Normies take their side because their barbarity appeals to their beliefs and values that pedophiles are monsters and deserve the most brutal punishment. If it was them getting robbed or beaten up by the same prisoners, they wouldn't be cheering them on to beat up others. It's just another example of normie "personal army" logic. I remember under a documentary video about some unsolved child abuse case, a normie was saying how "someone should tell 4chan to get on top of this and doxx these guys." They only support marginalized people and groups when it satisfies their agenda. They are massive hypocrites.

I despise prison culture. Seems like a mob justice, only more violent.