Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycel gets used as TikTok prop by Becky

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
He knows he’s getting fucked with and just awkwardly goes along with it

that will be the last time a white becky even gives him that much attention, but still fucked up nonetheless

Tiktok is literally the cancer of the internet

This is just brutal, she's probably mediocre without makeup

Curries are taking all the white women. No wonder white men need noodles now

Don’t lie you would still pump n’dump your load inside her.
never said I wouldn't want too. But she isn't special, social media inflates every toilet to godtierstatus

How can I tell she's not actually interested? A shrink or 2 have charged me with autism so I might be too autistic here to tell without having it explained to me. Seems like it could be legit interest based on my perception of her body language etc.

look at his jaw and eyes

mogs me tbh

:feelsseriously::feelsUgh:
Foids just do whatever they want and everyone goes along with them like they aren’t vapid attention whores.

That guy is above average for curry otherwise she probably wouldn't even touch him. He mogs me for sure

How can I tell she's not actually interested? A shrink or 2 have charged me with autism so I might be too autistic here to tell without having it explained to me. Seems like it could be legit interest based on my perception of her body language etc.
same tbh, can't tell. i thought that she might actually like him but idk since it's tiktok

same tbh, can't tell. i thought that she might actually like him but idk since it's tiktok
Theres just no way. Young white woman into a curry? Shes obviously just using him as a tool for attention whoring on social media. Shes trying to get him to “fall in love” with her so that she can get off on the validation hit from having a man be obsessed with her

Theres just no way. Young white woman into a curry? Shes obviously just using him as a tool for attention whoring on social media. Shes trying to get him to “fall in love” with her so that she can get off on the validation hit from having a man be obsessed with her
Exactly. She is just faking for attention

i also thought about this since women are evil snakes but still, idk

India superpower 2020 wasn't a joke by any means

i also thought about this since women are evil snakes but still, idk
Could be a one in a million situation, but a chick like that has to have countless orbiters and guys constantly giving her attention, many of them well above that curry in looks.

this is chadstralia no doubt and yeah, this happened to me when i was in high school. i don't know about others places, but it's pretty common for school sluts to pick out outcasts and hang them doing shit like this and say how they "love" you and if you actually respond to these "advances" you have the entire school laughing at you like a fucking joke. this video makes my blood boil - thankfully tiktok didn't even exist then and videoing school shit outside of large fights was still limited. there are times when i lie in bed at night and think back to that time wishing i could have beaten the fucking shit out of those wretched cunts and even after a decade i still draw up ways to get my revenge on those whores

foids are pure evil

Could be a one in a million situation, but a chick like that has to have countless orbiters and guys constantly giving her attention, many of them well above that curry in looks.
fuuck man, that curry kid mogs me so fucking hard too. fuck this life tbh

doesnt even look that bad he just has shitty colouring, i mean they arent bullying him that brutal
this is chadstralia no doubt and yeah, this happened to me when i was in high school. i don't know about others places, but it's pretty common for school sluts to pick out outcasts and hang them doing shit like this and say how they "love" you and if you actually respond to these "advances" you have the entire school laughing at you like a fucking joke. this video makes my blood boil - thankfully tiktok didn't even exist then and videoing school shit outside of large fights was still limited. there are times when i lie in bed at night and think back to that time wishing i could have beaten the fucking shit out of those wretched cunts and even after a decade i still draw up ways to get my revenge on those whores

foids are pure evil
ye that used to happen to my cousin usually happens by the druggo sluts, some beckys used to try to do that to me and laugh at me but i told them to fuck off lol

He still mogs me

foids are pure evil
the kind and empathetic gender. wow fuck idk what to say it just makes me mad as fuck

Video camera like 2 feet away from her and she's constantly staring at through all her interactions with him. Doing over the top shit for the camera. And there's a better way to do this than by making a TikTok meme about it.

If this didnt happen to you in highschool you were lucky. Now you're filmed and its permanently put on the internet forever.

but it's pretty common for school sluts to pick out outcasts and hang them doing shit like this and say how they "love" you
This

yeah it looks genuine. OP is just autistic. more than you apparently

:feelsseriously::feelsUgh:
Foids just do whatever they want and everyone goes along with them like they aren’t vapid attention whores.

That guy is above average for curry otherwise she probably wouldn't even touch him. He mogs me for sure
She still probably think hes subhuman she would never disrespect a guy she actually like this way

Brutal 5'1"-indian-janitorpill. I can't never recover from this.

He's just minding his own business like any cel should do, and the toilet comes to him acting like a clown. Totally disgusting.

This made me really angry. One time 2 fucking bitches did something like this to my friend in high school. It wasnt completely like this, no physical contact but still. Made me really angry

That curry is based tbh ngl.

Just imagine an incel doing this to even an ugly girl, you'd have police beating you to the ground in a heartbeat.