Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycel gets used as TikTok prop by Becky

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
Bring her to Mumbai and throw to mob of sex-hungry curries

She uses him as a cheap entertainment.
Meanwhile him, he thinks he got game.

I don't care how qp this sounds, i would fucking kill myself experience that hand hold. Life isn't fair. I can't believe how jealous I am that I wasn't used as a prop.

Just

Last edited:
Just bones theory

Video camera like 2 feet away from her and she's constantly staring at through all her interactions with him. Doing over the top shit for the camera. And there's a better way to do this than by making a TikTok meme about it.
Idk those zoomers sure love their tick tok
yeah it looks genuine. OP is just autistic. more than you apparently
Pergaps
same tbh, can't tell. i thought that she might actually like him but idk since it's tiktok
tik tock is like the new zoomer language or something

Women are cruel creatures :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Just Be Currypill strikes again.

That’s brutal

So much cope itt

You're overstating the importance of skin color.
Look at this chart:
Index

Yeah whites do better but if you disregard the colors (of the chart) and look at the numbers, the differences aren't that great in absolute terms. No one is incel because they're of some particular race and even though it might be a contributing factor, it can be solved by trying harder.

Last edited:
If you're not universally rejected by women, trying harder will get you more women. Curries (or any other race) aren't universally rejected by women, they just have it harder.

If you're not universally rejected by women, trying harder will get you more women. Curries (or any other race) aren't universally rejected by women, they just have it harder.
just work super hard for an ugly girl theory