Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currycel tries to bluepill himself

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Profile photo for Shovan Chowdhury

Shovan Chowdhury
·
Follow
Self-regulated, life-long learner in psychologyAug 22
I'm 32. Currently jobless, single, no kids, no career, no degree, and depressed. Why do I feel like I totally failed in life and that there's no hope for me?
main-qimg-ce5fd07863dfaae2ee4d1f2eb96e4055

I am 33, single, no kids, no career, no property and struggling as an immigrant in canada with huge pressure and uncertainities.
It’s true that sometimes I feel like totally failed in life and there’s no hope for me. But I know the root cause of this disappointment and negative thinking.
That's why I am trying to figure out the pattern of my thinking. Society always compels us to think that you are incomplete & unsuccessful if you are not married or involved in relationship or having no kids, no good career, huge houses, luxury cars, fame, recognition, six digit income or more.

But the reality is that you can be extremely happy without those materialistic things. Take one step back from your current situation and accept that if I don't get anything from life, still I will be happy.

I am not ignoring the power of money, good career as well as the goal of life. I have applied hundreds and hundreds compnaies as a skilled HR professional because my education and 7 years work experience is related with HR but most canadian employers rejected me because I don't have enough canadian HR work experiences.
I work part time at Walmart as a survival job to sustain my livelihood. During my free time, I work voluntarily in Regina Food Bank to help people. Moreover, I have already done tons of linkedin learning courses. Besides, I am planning to start HR related certification to upgrade my skill.

Here I have no friends whom I can share and vent out my frustrations. So, I am the only soulmate of myself and give motivation to myself "Shovan, I love you despite having lots of limitations and failures. Focus on positive things and remember You have the power to overcome all the hurdles"

So, I suggest you to reduce the expecation level, take a break, evaluate the whole situation, being grateful whatever you have, meditate regularly, upgrade your skill, enroll some courses and do voluntary works to improve your confidence level.

Before anything less, tell yourself everyday that " I don't need relationship, good career, achivement and success to be happy and complete. I am already bleesed, successful and happy in my own way." That's what I am telling to myself everyday.

I don't need relationship, good career, achivement and success to be happy and complete. I am already bleesed, successful and happy in my own way." That's what I am telling to myself everyday.

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

He ate ze bugz and loved it

I respect the attempt but one day its all going to come crashing down. The minute he works up enough confidence to approach a foid he is going to jail.

I don't need relationship, good career, achivement and success to be happy and complete. I am already bleesed, successful and happy in my own way." That's what I am telling to myself everyday.

Sane here dude. Barely fuckin hanging on at this point :feelsrope:

I feel like a loser knowing no foid wants me.

He's not talking shit. You can be happy with yourself. If we didn't live in this society then we wouldn't care. I would be happy with a few cows and a weed farm and some mountains to go walk in. Nobody really needs money or a girlfriend or wife. You were born alone and you're gonna die alone nigga

Wait isn’t this basically NEET philosophy?? :feelshaha:

He’s making oddly black pill conclusions

The cope is unreal

leave him tbh at least he isn't saying pull yourself up by the bootstrap meme that soydditors, do he is alone in Canada wageslaving too as an immigrant :cryfeels:

You don’t even gotta say currycel you can just say curry or Indian and we’ll get what you mean

Irl 5’2 Indian balding janny

It can't be over because it never began

Profile photo for Shovan Chowdhury
Shovan Chowdhury
·
Follow
Self-regulated, life-long learner in psychologyAug 22
I'm 32. Currently jobless, single, no kids, no career, no degree, and depressed. Why do I feel like I totally failed in life and that there's no hope for me?
main-qimg-ce5fd07863dfaae2ee4d1f2eb96e4055

I am 33, single, no kids, no career, no property and struggling as an immigrant in canada with huge pressure and uncertainities.
It’s true that sometimes I feel like totally failed in life and there’s no hope for me. But I know the root cause of this disappointment and negative thinking.
That's why I am trying to figure out the pattern of my thinking. Society always compels us to think that you are incomplete & unsuccessful if you are not married or involved in relationship or having no kids, no good career, huge houses, luxury cars, fame, recognition, six digit income or more.

But the reality is that you can be extremely happy without those materialistic things. Take one step back from your current situation and accept that if I don't get anything from life, still I will be happy.

I am not ignoring the power of money, good career as well as the goal of life. I have applied hundreds and hundreds compnaies as a skilled HR professional because my education and 7 years work experience is related with HR but most canadian employers rejected me because I don't have enough canadian HR work experiences.
I work part time at Walmart as a survival job to sustain my livelihood. During my free time, I work voluntarily in Regina Food Bank to help people. Moreover, I have already done tons of linkedin learning courses. Besides, I am planning to start HR related certification to upgrade my skill.

Here I have no friends whom I can share and vent out my frustrations. So, I am the only soulmate of myself and give motivation to myself "Shovan, I love you despite having lots of limitations and failures. Focus on positive things and remember You have the power to overcome all the hurdles"

So, I suggest you to reduce the expecation level, take a break, evaluate the whole situation, being grateful whatever you have, meditate regularly, upgrade your skill, enroll some courses and do voluntary works to improve your confidence level.

Before anything less, tell yourself everyday that " I don't need relationship, good career, achivement and success to be happy and complete. I am already bleesed, successful and happy in my own way." That's what I am telling to myself everyday.
This curry had a bluepill overdose, lol

One push and it can all fall down
Why bother be Retared Bluepiller
No Hope either way:feelsrope:

Norwood reaper takes another one .Curries can't escape their genetic destiny no matter how much they cope.

This curry had a bluepill overdose, lol
This is the tragedy of a western curry.

They are fed the western bullshit and at the same time face the reality of their lives, this contradiction is too brutal for them to accept. Most just stay delusional about it. This is why there is so little currycels present here despite so much currycels exist out there in the West. They are simply too delusional to accept the blackpill.

This is the tragedy of a western curry.

They are fed the western bullshit and at the same time face the reality of their lives, this contradiction is too brutal for them to accept. Most just stay delusional about it. This is why there is so little currycels present here despite so much currycels exist out there in the West. They are simply too delusional to accept the blackpill.
Yeah, most men are too weak to accept the truth

Bluepill thinks me.