Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious currycels anyone else seriously start to hate british people?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
I was on the TFM show (I know mstow loser coper). And some drunk chav on his channel SHOUTED me down at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS the ENTIRE SHOW and eventually got me kicked off the show by causing SUCH A RUCKUS that he made TFM flush me to get this guy to fucking shut up!.

I fucking hate these people! So SMUG arrogant, but alcoholic! I mean I don't mind drunk people but when brits get drunk they get VIOLENT/LOUD and STUPID and even RIOT at soccer games! I swear brits are like the niggers of white people! (ie they mob/riot/and are unjustifiably proud just like niggers!) Whenever you criticise brits for exploiting people of color they smuggly go "ha ha na na na poo poo I have a british accent" Foids FALL over british men too perceive them as "smart" even tho every brit I met was just some drunken chav!

-I swear British men are like foids with the arrogance/halo/and simps but have the size/strength of men! The WORST possible combination!

Last edited:
Acting like a drunk idiot is British tradition.

Acting like a drunk idiot is British tradition.
yet its considered "quirky" and "cute" but imagine if that fat indian guy on my avi acted like a drunken idiot. Hmm what do you think wud happen to him? Wud it be "quirky" if some indian guy acted like a drunk idiot? would he be well received as a drunk white guy?

Last edited:
yet its considered "quirky" and "cute" but imagine if that fat indian guy on my avi acted like a drunken idiot. Hmm what do you think wud happen to him? Wud it be "quirky" if some indian guy acted like a drunk idiot? would he be well received as a drunk white guy?
I've never understood why the common British man legitimately acts exactly like the ethnics he hates. British tourists inflict their barbarism in every EU country, to the point where there have even been petitions in many EU countries (Spain and Latvia being the best examples where their petitions got tens of thousands of votes) to ban British tourists from visiting their countries, due to the vandalisation that occurs as well as civil unrest.

I've never understood why the common British man legitimately acts exactly like the ethnics he hates. British tourists inflict their barbarism in every EU country, to the point where there have even been petitions in many EU countries (Spain and Latvia being the best examples where their petitions got tens of thousands of votes) to ban British tourists from visiting their countries, due to the vandalisation that occurs as well as civil unrest.
yet its considered "quirky" and "cute" but imagine if that fat indian guy on my avi acted like a loud/violent drunken idiot. Hmm what do you think wud happen to him? Wud it be "quirky"? would he be well received as a drunk white guy?

-I swear british men's ATROCIOUS behavior is excused because they are considered "chads" by women

yet its considered "quirky" and "cute" but imagine if that fat indian guy on my avi acted like a loud/violent drunken idiot. Hmm what do you think wud happen to him? Wud it be "quirky"? would he be well received as a drunk white guy?
a curry doing that would get kicked out quickly

I am white, British and have that chav accent lol

-I swear british men's ATROCIOUS behavior is excused because they are considered "chads" by women
No, because British people are pretentious as hell and hate Indians.