Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE THE JEWNITED KINGDOM

theautismcel

theautismcel

TOTAL FOID DEATH
★★★★★
I hate this cucked feminazi shithole. The Jew K is filled with retarded chavs and roadmen (niggers). Going outside is pure suifuel there are too many British faggots. Foids in the Jew K are complete degenerate whores and they try to act like men. Everyone here takes it up the ass for foids and kikes. Foids can say that they hate men, kill all men and hate on incels but I will probably get sent to "anti-extremism" re-education camp for talking bad about foids on an internet forum.

I hope this island sinks into the ocean tbh.

They are also talking about drafting people to fight in Jew crane. Fuck that. I will just use autism as an excuse not to fight. I am not fighting "le ebil putin" for a soyciety that has made me incel and gives foids rights.

I hate this cucked feminazi shithole. The Jew K is filled with retarded chavs and roadmen (niggers). Going outside is pure suifuel there are too many British faggots. Foids in the Jew K are complete degenerate whores and they try to act like men. Everyone here takes it up the ass for foids and kikes. Foids can say that they hate men, kill all men and hate on incels but I will probably get sent to "anti-extremism" re-education camp for talking bad about foids on an internet forum.

They are also talking about drafting people to fight in Jew crane. Fuck that. I will just use autism as an excuse not to fight. I am not fighting "le ebil putin" for a soyciety that has made me incel and gives foids rights.
fuck these whores I hate my british relatives

try jewnited states of america

Lol, same here is jew belgium filled with retarded muzzie roadman who stab lil kids
Screenshot 20220715 051940 Telegram

You can not take a Country serious ,when the steering wheel is on the wrong side in cars