Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels are so nice and polite the rest of the world could learn tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
This masters course I had a lot of currycel mates (course was 100% in English so no language barriers for them) and they were much nicer and polite than other nationalities I've met. Always asking if you're alright or inviting you to their home and giving you free food. They didn't self segregate and talked to students from other nationalities too unlike Chinese students for example which almost exclusively talk to fellow Chinese students. Meanwhile Spanish and other Europeans didn't even bother to look at my face or say hi to me and they were only focused on their own relations and work. If all the world had currycel mentality regarding social interaction maybe we would achieve world peace kek.

Edit: If I have to say something bad is that sometimes they are a little bit pushy and insistent (many phone calls for asking stupid stuff that could be answered by text) and a bit annoying when they start speaking Hindi between themselves with me in front. Probably they're roasting me kek.

Last edited:
Yet they still get treated as subhumans by almost everyone

This masters course I had a lot of currycel mates (course was 100% in English so no language barriers for them) and they were much nicer and polite than other nationalities I've met. Always asking if you're alright or inviting you to their home and giving you free food. They didn't self segregate and talked to students from other nationalities too unlike Chinese students for example which almost exclusively talk to fellow Chinese students. Meanwhile Spanish and other Europeans didn't even bother to look at my face or say hi to me and they were only focused on their own relations and work. If all the world had currycel mentality regarding social interaction maybe we would achieve world peace kek.

Edit: If I have to say something bad is that sometimes they are a little bit pushy and insistent (many phone calls for asking stupid stuff that could be answered by text) and a bit annoying when they start speaking Hindi between themselves with me in front. Probably they're roasting me kek.
Yess, we are the nicest and ugliest race in the world.:feelsLSD:

I use an app to talk to random strangers online and a lot of the app is from india. My favorite dudes to talk to on there are the indian dudes. Theyre so chill.

Yess, we are the nicest and ugliest race in the world.:feelsLSD:
If you were born with the brown color it was meant that you were going to be meek and a foid repellent

This is why if Europe needs immigrants they should be bringing in trainloads of curry males and females in equal numbers.

This is why if Europe needs immigrants they should be bringing in trainloads of curry males and females in equal numbers.
I am up for europe, its better to rot in a frist world country than rotting in a 3rd world one

they are conditioned to be wageslaves and betabuxx

C

Currycel sucks.....india is the one of the worst country to live.....