Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mainstream/normie entertainment is so boring and the times I was genuinely happy and had a high self esteem is when I was hanging out here

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★
I tried tiktok, it's the same trend that is being recommended to me by their algorithm, I was paying attention to what the algorithm was giving me to watch and it would show me the same stuff that I didn't even want to watch, the same repeated humor, the same trend(when you sew a hot chicken so you gotta lock in) stuff that zi was actively avoiding, it will keep showing me.

I lack interest in mainstream movies, people were watching this movie called dune and I haven't watched it at all, I remember when someone that goes ti the same place as me(mutual friend) was asking me if I watched dune, I said no and he was like "you've gotta watch it" and he was discussing dune with other people.

I feel very indifferent about normie culture or mainstream stuff.

The time I unironically found people that I related to a lot was in here, I relate to you guys in terms of humor, life experience and to some extent philosophy, when I was new to thus site(this is not my first time visiting this site, the first times I was here was around 2019) I remember pretty boy and the rest, fun times man. I really saw you guys as a virtual family where we share edgy jokes. And I felt that I could share my hobbies without me thinking that normies would subconsciously judge me for my niche hobbies.( I subconsciously enjoyed the fact that my hobbies were niche). I never cared about my parents abusive nature I just saw my parents as aggressive/irritating room mates that I have to put up with(I will now see them as irritating room mates that I have to put up with until I get a new job, this should motivate me to move out).

I really relate to you guys. I see you guys as my family.

Last edited:
wdym dune is actually good

I usually don't watch movies as a hobby, it's not that I hate it

Oh really? I just never pay attention to Hollywood movies I guess, I'm thinking of giving no country for old men a chance
watch fight club,last movie that was good.

I usually don't watch movies as a hobby, it's not that I hate it
well you can t watch shit these days,all movies need to have some sort of political connotation,most movies are about niggers who were victims of slavery blah blah blah,i just want to watch something entertaining.

well you can t watch shit these days,all movies need to have some sort of political connotation,most movies are about niggers who were victims of slavery blah blah blah,i just want to watch something entertaining.
Yeah man, I agree with you, the new movie about Sydney Sweeney being a nun is about criticizing religion, I just want to watch a movie and just enjoy the content without it resulting into some criticism about society lmao.

This is the movie: https://people.com/sydney-sweeney-plays-nun-creepy-trailer-immaculate-8549636

Yeah man, I agree with you, the new movie about Sydney Sweeney being a nun is about criticizing religion, I just want to watch a movie and just enjoy the content without it resulting into some criticism about society lmao.

This is the movie: https://people.com/sydney-sweeney-plays-nun-creepy-trailer-immaculate-8549636
like look how much controversy Oppenheimer movie caused because it didn t showed women,even tho Nolan in almost every single movie had a female protagonist or character (his most succesful movie has a female as a protagonist)

like look how much controversy Oppenheimer movie caused because it didn t showed women,even tho Nolan in almost every single movie had a female protagonist or character (his most succesful movie has a female as a protagonist)
I wonder why people gave a fuck about shit like that lol, I remember when I used to watch movies, I never cared about how much white or black or whatever amount of people existed in the thing lol, I just watched movie.

People in the west care about race a lot in the west lol.

How is ethnic relations in Romania? Is it cool or is it similar to that of the west?

I wonder why people gave a fuck about shit like that lol, I remember when I used to watch movies, I never cared about how much white or black or whatever amount of people existed in the thing lol, I just watched movie.

People in the west care about race a lot in the west lol.

How is ethnic relations in Romania? Is it cool or is it similar to that of the west?
no one cares if you say the n word or the f word or anything,movies become a controversy if they show too much skin and things like this or weird shit like buttplugs,etc.(very orthodox country)

Last edited:
no one cares if you say the n word or the f word or anything,movies become a controversy if they show too much skin and things like this or weird shit like buttplugs,etc.(very orthodox country)
Based, the basic idea of yeah hateful people exist that doesn't mean you should not live your life seems to be lost instead of constantly thinkjng about political ideology or naking racists live rent free in your head, social media had made some people feel that they have lots of power to destroy the lives of people, if someone says something controversial(even of its mild) some would get so butthurt to the point thaf they will try to find where this person lives or where their workplace is so that they can message their employer and get that person fired, cucked behaviour lmao. (The idea of having a thick skin is lost)

Last edited:
Based, the basic idea of yeah hateful people exist that doesn't mean you should not live your life seems to be lost instead of constantly thinkjng about political ideology or naking racists live rent free in your head, social media had made some people feel that they have lots of power to destroy the lives of people, if someone says something controversial(even of its mild) some would get so butthurt to the point thaf they will try to find where this person lives or where their workplace is so that they can message their employer and get that person fired, cucked behaviour lmao. (The idea of having a thick skin is lost)
attention seeking behavior,most of them are kids who have clear emotional trouble and they feel better if they find some guy who said nigger and "exposes them",and who is the same,multiples

Last edited: