Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal CURRYCELS GTFIH - When life as a NRI isn't what you'd hope it'd be

:fuk:Reeeeeeee
Why do Indians even think white people aren't completely racist. The ignorance is staggering. As a kid born in India, I know for a fact that Indians actually believe that racists are only a minority of whites.

Can't stand hindi. Urdu mogs

Why do Indians even think white people aren't completely racist. The ignorance is staggering. As a kid born in India, I know for a fact that Indians actually believe that racists are only a minority of whites.
Indians themselves are racist, not that I say that in a bad way. ALL across India, curries will make fun of you if you are a black Indian bur worship you if you're a white looking Indian

Indians themselves are racist, not that I say that in a bad way. ALL across India, curries will make fun of you if you are a black Indian bur worship you if you're a white looking Indian
Nah I've seen dark skin dudes marry Light skin foids

Speak English Pajeet

Nah I've seen dark skin dudes marry Light skin foids
>muh anecdote

Okay retard. India I still well known for how much they hate their dark skin and use bleach products to get fairer skin

>muh anecdote

Okay retard. India I still well known for how much they hate their dark skin and use bleach products to get fairer skin
So? Most curries here live in the west where BBC and tanning is king. :feelskek:

Our Bhai is spitting facts!!
It's easy for currywhores to get white dick while curry men work their asses off to marry an ugly, stinky roastie :lul::lul:

So? Most curries here live in the west where BBC and tanning is king. :feelskek:
Cringe. So this is what being a currycel does to a person's sense of reality? Pure delusion

To be honest stats say white, latino is best and african is next. Curry skin tone is hated, worse than dark Cambodian.

It's easy for currywhores to get white dick while curry men work their asses off to marry an ugly, stinky roastie :lul::lul:
Indian foid can trip into dick, if they play their cards right then they can even get a successful but average looking white guy. Indian men have to slave away just to become green card betabuxx through arranged marriage.

The scary thing about arranged marriage is that it's a betabuxx treadmill. Once you'te married, the slavery never ends. Always more shit you're required to buy.

and we should betabux for her out whole life with ugly kids:feelsbadman:

india is like the most openly racist country out there. next to like all the other asian countries

idk what he said

idk what he said

he basically said curry shitskins have low smv duh u dumb beta :feelstastyman: curry
he's also right that imwf is good ascension for your future generation

I follow this half curry half may foid on ig, she's pretty good looking and her younger bro is a giga mogger :shock:
who will slay

india is like the most openly racist country out there. next to like all the other asian countries
Yep. I have seen So many articles of Indian wen talking about how OTHER Indian women make fun of them for having darker skin