Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Currycels never go ER

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Violent mass attacks are not common in the curry race due to inceldom (apart from Pakis in UK) . Why is that? :feelssus:

Cuz unlike cumskins they still have values and traditions and self-respect left

the words "Curries" and "Values/ Self respect" do not belong in the same sentence.

Is it because of their non violent religion and India being a peaceful country

At least they still have their whores in line
Do they?
All currywhores are mass emigrating to cumskin countries in search for their 6'0 white Chad.

There are acid attacks here and there but I agree incel-like violence is rare compared to say US.

Do they?
All currywhores are mass emigrating to cumskin countries in search for their 6'0 white Chad.
Nah you're delusional. A big chunk of them are still housewives and fucking their ethnic men.

We as white men ought to be the ones who should worry not them unless they're coming over here to date our whores

because curries are not incels, they have a guarantee of arranged marriage so they dont even bother, also no access to guns like americans

There are acid attacks here and there but I agree incel-like violence is rare compared to say US.
The US has more guns than people in it. It is extremely easy for someone to go ER if they want to. Too bad all ER attacks have been false-flags orchestrated by the government.

because curries are not incels, they have a guarantee of arranged marriage so they dont even bother, also no access to guns like americans
what about curries in the West with no connections for arranged mariage

The US has more guns than people in it. It is extremely easy for someone to go ER if they want to. Too bad all ER attacks have been false-flags orchestrated by the government.
Fair enough.

what about curries in the West with no connections for arranged mariage
Arranged Marriage itself is a cope. The daughter's family isn't just sending her to some average pajeet's house.

it's because curries always find a way to cope one way or another, if they are incel then we will cope with vidya, bluepill or whatever means they like, curries are the master copers.
Curries brow ridge mog

So you're literally anti-goingER ? Fuck off you IT cuck

@wereq @Chudpreet

So you're literally anti-goingER ? Fuck off you IT cuck

@wereq @Chudpreet
I'm stating a fact here. The west is doomed to fail with all the nightclubs and atheism. Curries and mussies are aware of this so they know not to let their whores walk over them.

And it's funny you called your boyfriends. That's what a foid would do in this situation

I'm stating a fact here. The west is doomed to fail with all the nightclubs and atheism. Curries and mussies are aware of this so they know not to let their whores walk over them.

And it's funny you called your boyfriends. That's what a foid would do in this situation
Those 2 guys are Curries themselves , you're just another delusional Curry SJW like @Caesercel

@wereq @Chudpreet

Those 2 guys are Curries themselves , you're just another delusional Curry SJW like @Caesercel

@wereq @Chudpreet
Bla.bla. I suck cock bla.bla. don't care

Also Niggers are flooding Sandnigger countries @$carecrow

Do us a favor and kill yourself you subhuman cunt. You got a discord tag you wanna drop? Let's talk it out
I'm not wasting my time on some filthy cockroach like you

I'm not wasting my time on some filthy cockroach like you
But you literally are. You literally act like a femoid. Say something different but act different. Fucking pussy

I read about a Singaporean curry who went ER

@wereq @Chudpreet
These brown leftists are ruining this forum

Not just Pakis but also sikhs are violent. They thugmaxx in Canada and I think elsewhere too