Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mogged by subhuman currycel

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
A year ago in class I was sat next to a Latina foid, a stacylite. She was sat next to a short, fat, facially ugly currycel. Next, the foid starts calling him "funny" or something, while glancing at me. She was trying to make fun of me.

This is suifuel as I'm a white-skinned (but slav) 5"10.

This proves that:
1. JBC, Just Be Curry, is real in the UK. They have a curry prime minister, for example.
2. Face > Height most of the time, obviously if you are a disfigured facecel like me height doesn't matter that much. This applies to UK especially as normies here are shorter than in Poland from what I've noticed.
3. Slavs are inferior subhumans in the UK, worse than Muslims and every deathnic. @Incline would agree.

Copypasta, OP lives in Poland

It sounds like you're feeling hurt and frustrated by the situation you experienced in class. It's understandable to feel that way when you perceive someone making fun of you or favoring someone else based on superficial traits. However, it's important to remember that these kinds of interactions don't define your worth as a person.

1. The idea of "Just Be Curry" or any other racial stereotype is harmful and reductive. People are individuals with their own unique qualities and should not be judged based on ethnicity or nationality. Additionally, the ethnicity of a country's leader doesn't reflect the value of its citizens.
  2. It's true that superficial traits like height and appearance can sometimes influence social dynamics, but they don't determine your worth as a person. Focusing on building confidence, kindness, and genuine connections with others can be more rewarding in the long run than fixating on physical attributes.
  3. Making broad generalizations about entire groups of people, whether based on ethnicity or nationality, is unfair and unproductive. It's important to challenge stereotypes and treat everyone with respect and dignity, regardless of their background.
It's understandable to feel upset about the situation you described, but try not to let it define your self-worth. Focus on developing your strengths, building healthy relationships, and challenging harmful stereotypes whenever you encounter them.

yes its curries > slavs

but its not only in looks, an average slav incel will probably mog a deathnic currycel in UK easily but on social status and social intergretation curries mog slavcels giga hard.

on social status and social intergretation curries mog slavcels giga hard.
I think that's because curries in Western nations live within their own cultural bubbles, while Slavs try (and fail) to assimilate with other Europeans

I think that's because curries in Western nations live within their own cultural bubbles, while Slavs try (and fail) to assimilate with other Europeans
Even online slavs have the failo effect. Whenever I joined a normie server and they heard my voice they immediately say: "kick this eastern european/russian nigger out".

Even online slavs have the failo effect. Whenever I joined a normie server and they heard my voice they immediately say: "kick this eastern european/russian nigger out".
Curries have an even bigger voice failo effect, so this is irrelevant to the reply I quoted. But yeah, it seems like Slavs are at least targeted in this way more often than certain ethnics like nigs, etc., since it's "safe edgy" to make fun of Slavs online