Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Curryfoid in bra and panties. Would you?

Of course, why's that even a question:feelsohh::feelshaha:?

who wouldn't ? are you gay she isn't even that brown the only thing that disgust me is that she's fat

who wouldn't ? are you gay she isn't even that brown the only thing that disgust me is that she's fat
She's slightly overweight. When I think of someone fat, I imagine someone morbidly obese.

Curry and rice are hot. I'd fuck her like a meth-fueled caveman.

I'd fucked her hard. It's best time to lose virginity

Giga-fag if you wouldn't.

I would fucking slap those tits,ass and chubby belly till they're swollen:ahegao:

She's slightly overweight. When I think of someone fat, I imagine someone morbidly obese.
Cuckmerican reference point, she's fat. But still would

Cuckmerican reference point, she's fat. But still would
How am I cuck if I don't have a girlfriend? Besides, obesity rates across all European nations are fairly similar to the United States.

Besides, obesity rates across all European nations are fairly similar to the United States.
They aren't, they aren't even close. They're in decline as well.

Gagaaga

Aaaa

Gaaaaa

The WHO definiton of obese (over >30 BMI) is retarded as well, anything over 25 BMI without a significant amount of muscle is obese. 70% of Cuckmericans fit in that criteria

Aaaaa

Gagaa

When compared to the East Asian viewpoint it's even more insane, there are 10 times less obese people in Japan. 10 times

Last edited:
They aren't, they aren't even close. They're in decline as well.

View attachment 1073386
View attachment 1073387
View attachment 1073395
The WHO definiton of obese (over >30 BMI) is retarded as well, anything over 25 BMI without a significant amount of muscle is obese. 70% of Cuckmericans fit in that criteria

View attachment 1073392
View attachment 1073393
When compared to the East Asian viewpoint it's even more insane, there are 10 times less obese people in Japan. 10 times
Oh my bad. I went off of the average BMI by nation not the average amount overall of people who are obese. To be fair, my BMI was claimed to be morbidly obese when I had a 10.5 minute 2 mile time. I don't think BMI includes muscles.

Oh my bad. I went off of the average BMI by nation not the average amount overall of people who are obese. To be fair, my BMI was claimed to be morbidly obese when I had a 10.5 minute 2 mile time. I don't think BMI includes muscles.
BMI doesn't include muscle mass, it's just kg/m2.

Morbidly obese is >35 BMI, that's 250lbs at 5'10. Doubt one could run that time with such weight unless it's pure muscle.

yall americans would accept anything :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

because of dudes like you that's why ugly women believe they're queens or normal she's fat

Yes of course.

BMI doesn't include muscle mass, it's just kg/m2.

Morbidly obese is >35 BMI, that's 250lbs at 5'10. Doubt one could run that time with such weight unless it's pure muscle.
I could.

She needs to be more fit to get a piece of this

Tfw no spicy curry pussy :feelsbadman:

Do Indian women have hair butts wit dingleberries?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back