Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Russian clothing brand has ad with blond model and her baby daughter to promote motherhood. THIS WOULD BE UNTHINKABLE IN THE WEST WITHOUT NIGS IN IT!

@DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo

The baby would be lightskin black with brown afro hair in west

Why is the baby so mad? Like little bro all you do all day is cry and suck on titty, how are you angry?

Those ads wouldn't do SHIT. Liberalism is a disease more infectious than the common flu, and like rabies, it hijacks the brains of foids making them insufferable, childless hoes.

Those ads wouldn't do SHIT. Liberalism is a disease more infectious than the common flu, and like rabies, it hijacks the brains of foids making them insufferable, childless hoes.
When you have a disease and pandemic on your hands, you quarantine and you fight it no matter what.

Why should we care about chads and toilets having children? Fuck them. Yeah it's good that the commercial doesn't have a mixed baby but anyway. Those same based guys want to put us in psych wards and make us to pay more taxes because we don't have the luxury of creampie a foid.

that is one grouchy baby

Why should we care about chads and toilets having children? Fuck them. Yeah it's good that the commercial doesn't have a mixed baby but anyway. Those same based guys want to put us in psych wards and make us to pay more taxes because we don't have the luxury of creampie a foid.
Based and true.

Tfw the foid in the add jawline & infraorbital mogs me so hard. :feelsrope:

tbh, seeing stuff such as this is better than what we get exposed to in Shitmerica, as many pointed out:
The baby would be lightskin black with brown afro hair in west

I kind of don't like ads such as these in general, since it is foid worship: Ideally, it would promote masculinity & male dominance of society & the family setting.
Eugenics and homogeneity ensures low levels of inceldom.
Tbh, this.

Eugenicels aren't cucked at all: If it involved us being killed then yeah ofc, but if it just involved us not having kids(which doesn't equate to not being able to have a sexual relationship, since our looksmatch we are assigned wouldn't be allowed to conceive kids) then I see now issue with it.

tbh, seeing stuff such as this is better than what we get exposed to in Shitmerica, as many pointed out:

I kind of don't like ads such as these in general, since it is foid worship: Ideally, it would promote masculinity & male dominance of society & the family setting.
Racially homogenous patriarchal White families are extinct in advertisements. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Tbh, this.

Eugenicels aren't cucked at all: If it involved us being killed then yeah ofc, but if it just involved us not having kids(which doesn't equate to not being able to have a sexual relationship, since our looksmatch we are assigned wouldn't be allowed to conceive kids) then I see now issue with it.

Even if I was still Incel, I'd rather live in a high-trust homogenous society than the one I'm stuck in.

Even if I was still Incel, I'd rather live in a high-trust homogenous society than the one I'm stuck in.
:yes::yes::yes::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: Yes because at least in a high trust homogenous community and society where people look and act like you, you can at least feel an implicit but strong sense of social support and cohesion, which is impossible when those surrounding you talk, act, and look totally different compared to you and are self-centered.

:yes::yes::yes::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: Yes because at least in a high trust homogenous community and society where people look and act like you, you can at least feel an implicit but strong sense of social support and cohesion, which is impossible when those surrounding you talk, act, and look totally different compared to you and are self-centered.
I generally do not get how people on here can think "muh multiculturalism is good"

Especially as someone who is autistic, living in this kind of society would be beneficial for me for many obvious reasons.

My source for this?
1. I live in a multicultural & multiracial shithole State in a multicultural & multiracial shithole Country: I have eyes, ears, and general self-awareness, so I can see the consequences & thus would prefer an alternative.

2. I have read actual literature, which would support this:

A recent functional magnetic resonance imaging study by Golby, Gabrieli, Chiao, and Eberhardt (2001) provided evidence that this recognition bias is accompanied by a race-dependent neural activation pattern. Using a recognition paradigm, these authors found higher activation in response to own-race than to other-race faces in specific face-sensitive regions of the adult brain.

“People living in ethnically diverse settings appear to ‘hunker down’—that is, to pull in like a turtle,” Putnam writes.

In documenting that hunkering down, Putnam challenged the two dominant schools of thought on ethnic and racial diversity, the “contact” theory and the “conflict” theory. Under the contact theory, more time spent with those of other backgrounds leads to greater understanding and harmony between groups. Under the conflict theory, that proximity produces tension and discord.

Putnam's findings reject both theories. In more diverse communities, he says, there were neither great bonds formed across group lines nor heightened ethnic tensions, but a general civic malaise. And in perhaps the most surprising result of all, levels of trust were not only lower between groups in more diverse settings, but even among members of the same group.

Last edited:
I generally do not get how people on here can think "muh multiculturalism is good"
Multiculturalism is only good for racially imcompatible third worlders seeking to invade White countries because it forces the dominant group (Whites) to accept and make room for incompatible foreign behaviors and practices which those invaders would have to discard in a societal setting which enforces assimilation into White cultural norms.

Needless to say, multicultural is a jewish concoction which they invented to make them feel safer in White countries and less prone to persecution.

Toilets can be autistic, short, fat and have serious chronic illnessess that will pass on their offspring and they still get to reproduce and they're still loved almost by everyone. It's definitely cucked to support eugenics when it's enforced only on us, and we must suffer. Incels will be born, almost no matter what. Mixed babies being common is just a step back. The problem is cucks who let naturally powerless foids have insane amount of power and hypergamy. The second problem is that adultery is not illegal anymore and polyamory is promoted even by some national medias. Finding a partner is monopolized by tinder which makes it's huge profits from aknowledging the blackpill, wasting ugly men's time and trying to gaslight them into buying a stupid plus or gold.

It's definitely cucked to support eugenics when it's enforced only on us, and we must suffer.
When I say eugenics, I mean eugenics for everyone including women. Women who are ugly, stupid, short, frail, weak will all be promptly executed or sterilized and used for sexual slavery.

Especially as someone who is autistic, living in this kind of society would be beneficial for me for many obvious reasons.

My source for this?
1. I live in a multicultural & multiracial shithole State in a multicultural & multiracial shithole Country: I have eyes, ears, and general self-awareness, so I can see the consequences & thus would prefer an alternative.

2. I have read actual literature, which would support this:

Good sources mang. Yeah, multiculturalism promotes inward thinking, low trust, and atomization, and ultimately disintegration.

When I say eugenics, I mean eugenics for everyone including women. Women who are ugly, stupid, short, frail, weak will all be promptly executed or sterilized and used for sexual slavery.
This makes more sense. I just feel like that if the goals of eugenics have been achieved, then normie or chadlite will be the new incel. In many cases our subhumanity really exists only inside foids heads. Many of us are really at least somewhat healthy and many of us are able to reproduce if we had a chance.

I see fat "plus size" model ads on billboards here in the SF bay area

I see fat "plus size" model ads on billboards here in the SF bay area
Literal dystopia.
Good sources mang. Yeah, multiculturalism promotes inward thinking, low trust, and atomization, and ultimately disintegration.
In fact, I could probably tie the lower levels of trust in with how normies mistreated me in HS.

Tradcuck bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back