Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curryfoids instinctively annoy me

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★
I have no idea why but when I see these entitled hairy, pudgy, goblins I want to move to another planet. It’s funny that they think they’re entitled to even a white ltn. They are the most boring, entitled, and (sometimes) self hating in the west.

View: https://youtu.be/CimHXD8evVk?si=OTzUKHxj7MEsFn2i

Nixon was 100% right. I really can't think of a more useless race.
Cope. Curries will rule the world one day and you will be part of their slave race.

Cope. Curries will rule the world one day and you will be part of their slave race.

tbh at least abo foid and sheboon has thick ass and dick sucking lips.

Kill curryfoids. Behead curryfoids. Roundhouse kick curryfoids into the concrete. Slam dunk a curryfoid baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy curryfoids. Cum into curryfoids food. Launch curryfoids into the sun. Stir fry curryfoids in a wok. Toss curryfoids into active volcanoes. Urinate into a curryfoids gas tank. Judo throw curryfoids into a wood chipper. Twist curryfoids heads off. Report curryfoids to the IRS. Karate chop curryfoids in half. Curb stomp pregnant curryfoids. Trap curryfoids in quicksand. Crush curryfoids in the trash compactor. Liquefy curryfoids in a vat of acid. Eat curryfoids. Dissect curryfoids. Exterminate curryfoids in the gas chamber. Stomp curryfoids skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate curryfoids in the oven. Lobotomize curryfoids. Mandatory rape for curryfoids. Grind curryfoids fetuses in the garbage disposal. Burn curryfoids on a cross. Vaporize curryfoids with a ray gun. Kick old curryfoids down the stairs. Feed curryfoids to alligators. Slice curryfoids with a katana (In Gundam Evolution)

Kill curryfoids. Behead curryfoids. Roundhouse kick curryfoids into the concrete. Slam dunk a curryfoid baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy curryfoids. Cum into curryfoids food. Launch curryfoids into the sun. Stir fry curryfoids in a wok. Toss curryfoids into active volcanoes. Urinate into a curryfoids gas tank. Judo throw curryfoids into a wood chipper. Twist curryfoids heads off. Report curryfoids to the IRS. Karate chop curryfoids in half. Curb stomp pregnant curryfoids. Trap curryfoids in quicksand. Crush curryfoids in the trash compactor. Liquefy curryfoids in a vat of acid. Eat curryfoids. Dissect curryfoids. Exterminate curryfoids in the gas chamber. Stomp curryfoids skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate curryfoids in the oven. Lobotomize curryfoids. Mandatory rape for curryfoids. Grind curryfoids fetuses in the garbage disposal. Burn curryfoids on a cross. Vaporize curryfoids with a ray gun. Kick old curryfoids down the stairs. Feed curryfoids to alligators. Slice curryfoids with a katana (In Gundam Evolution)

They have the worst pERsonalities out of all foids. They're basically wannabe white women but even more toxic. Their entire sense of humor is based around:
A. Whining about RAYcIsM :foidSoy: (pretend that emoji is shitskin)
B. Whining about men

They have the worst pERsonalities out of all foids. They're basically wannabe white women but even more toxic. Their entire sense of humor is based around:
A. Whining about RAYcIsM :foidSoy: (pretend that emoji is shitskin)
B. Whining about men
All of them have issues with their fathers and feel a need to get as close to white roasties as possible in terms of personality to cope with being brown. All that and they lack social intelligence.