Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhore demands money from white men

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240509 175005 Reddit
Screenshot 20240509 175019 Reddit
Screenshot 20240509 175023 Reddit
Screenshot 20240509 175033 Reddit
Screenshot 20240509 175037 Reddit
Screenshot 20240509 175041 Reddit
Screenshot 20240509 175046 Reddit
Screenshot 20240509 175051 Reddit

I don't support niggers

Se/sem/ser???
Kys

Im pissed people like this actually exist and are actively draining our resources that could have been put to better use
Leftists claim the more minority identities you have, the more oppressed you are (intersectionality).

But look at this useless foid. She literally makes a living from posting retarded shit. Autistic queer siren poetry?? :feelsseriously: Dafuq is this shit mang?? Her looksmatch has already starved to death and is now rotting in a ditch.

Leftists claim the more minority identities you have, the more oppressed you are (intersectionality).

But look at this useless foid. She literally makes a living from posting retarded shit. Autistic queer siren poetry?? :feelsseriously: Dafuq is this shit mang?? Her looksmatch has already starved to death and is now rotting in a ditch.
They're literally attaching the most bizarre labels to themselves and claiming they're oppressed

These tards have never faced any real difficulty in their lives

Autistic brown women can ''heal their trauma'' through poetry :lul::lul::lul:

Autistic brown men can only heal their trauma with the rope

Clown world :feelsclown:

nothing new here

Deport this hairy cunt.

Bitch looks like a niggress too. Ugh gross.

It is really funny. The same currywhore will still only date white men although she is feeling suppressed by white men. I guarantee this whore has a white boyfriend

She's not good looking enough to say that
Volcel, if you wouldn't
I would totally do it. I would creampie her :feelsdevil:
50$ for letting me cum in her shitskin ass.
Boy how I wish @anandkonda was here to see what his superior Tamils are doing:lul:
She looks like the female version of Hamza :lul: :lul: :lul:

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0QKnKjNb04/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Last edited:
It is really funny. The same currywhore will still only date white men although she is feeling suppressed by white men. I guarantee this whore has a white boyfriend
For sure

So she's into art? I'd paint her walls white

idk i'm still not sure if dmk and "tamil" enthusiasts are same or different.
So only DMK niggers support LTTE, but rest of public doesn't?

Do you support LTTE?
The LTTE is dead, but yes I do support it. If Tamils had the same power as Sinhalese, the country wouldn't be declining.

The LTTE is dead, but yes I do support it. If Tamils had the same power as Sinhalese, the country wouldn't be declining.
BASED. Same. I am against majoritarianism of any kind. Nigger Sinhalese did all that shit only to fuck up the country :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Tamils will rule the land again soon

BASED. Same. I am against majoritarianism of any kind. Nigger Sinhalese did all that shit only to fuck up the country :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Tamils will rule the land again soon
I'm really not a racist but i do think buddhism and meditation is peak of civilization and evolution and should be protected at all costs for the painless existence. idk if sri lanka has true monks and monasteries tho. what do you think.

Cleanse the Indian Subcontinent from the Dravidian filth (don't know where she is, she could be in a White country).

goodbye-dirt.gif

Dmg7hojU8AAkoLH.jpg