Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Curycel ascends by mimicking rock stars JFL

It's just a movie bro.

englandistan is pushin race mixin hard :feelsgah: currycels enjoy these whorish white cunts who will make your life miserable

just be actor theory

It's just a movie bro.
nothing is ever just anything anymore. this is virtue signaling copist propaganda for sure. oh I see what you did there. need to work on my satiremaxxing

Same as all the gay alien skull nerds who get the hot cheerleader GF after being bullied by the asshole jock. LMAO what a bunch of bullshit

"Just be a decent looking ethnic with a musical talent, learn all your favourite band songs and then take advantage of Mandela effect" theory

just steal from the whites theory

Fucking Hollywood. When will they learn. While their top tier genetics actors enjoy fame and fortune, they spread bullshit to the lowly people to buy into it so we can keep obedient and bluepilled and consume more feel good movies from them.

Danny Boyle is such an overrated director. Most of his movies are so corny. All flash, no substance. This one looks no different.

Just erase the entire worlds memory that beetles existed and copy their songs and become a rock star theory

4B6F9E22 E915 4DAB 8433 017EE3B660D4

:soy: The Beatles:soy: only work because of the differences between the members. Nobody would care if all the songs were written by just one guy, especially a curry.

Seems like a pretty bad plot from the trailer, what the hell happens? The electricity flipped off for a second and suddenly people forgot who the Beatles were? What?!

On a second note, singermaxxxing is a legitimate way to get femoids, even if you're ugly. You actually have to be good though.