Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over got mogged by a foid

U

unwantedbysoyciety

Greycel
today while at work I got frame and height mogged by this 6'0 or so foid, it feels so much worse to get mogged by a foid, jfl it's so over, heightflation is real, and it's just starting

What do u mean by heightflation?

the whole population in general

I noticed... but why?

I noticed... but why?
they're mostly reproducing with tallfags and chads that's why, height in my opinion is more desirable to foids than face, I've seen chadlets by themselves in public but I've also seen men who would be in this forum if it wasn't for their height with foids and some are even slopmaxxed, so leanmaxxing is cope

Nah foids definitely go for face. See it all the time.

If you have 2/3 you're usually good unless the third is really fucking off: face, body, height.

You can really only change body. Height yeah if you wanna go have your legs broken (which you should if you have the cash) and face not much other than skin rountine or plastic surgery

Nah foids definitely go for face. See it all the time.

If you have 2/3 you're usually good unless the third is really fucking off: face, body, height.

You can really only change body. Height yeah if you wanna go have your legs broken (which you should if you have the cash) and face not much other than skin rountine or plastic surgery
they have to be 7+ even then they'll leave them for a taller guy with the same features

hopefully someday I can afford it

today while at work I got frame and height mogged by this 6'0 or so foid, it feels so much worse to get mogged by a foid, jfl it's so over, heightflation is real, and it's just starting
Yeah average height of a zoomer foid is like 5’8 it’s over.

You met Pearly Things?

It always hurts when it's done by a foid.

I recently had to do an internship for some job and all the foid coworkers were taller than my 5'5 ass

Im 5"6ft and get heightmogged by easily 50% of foids in my country. Getting heightmogged by a woman is a billion times more brutal than getting heightmogged by a man

I recently had to do an internship for some job and all the foid coworkers were taller than my 5'5 ass
Im 5"6ft and get heightmogged by easily 50% of foids in my country. Getting heightmogged by a woman is a billion times more brutal than getting heightmogged by a man
i feel you, all we can do Is moneymax or find copes and if really needed, get LL, but that's a last resort

Monitor her movements and wait until she's somewhere alone (in a video game). Then walk up behind her and knock her unconscious with a hammer. Then grape her.

I get heightmogged and framemogged by foids on a daily basis. Usually I'm either their height or shorter, and my frame is total shit, I have a fucking neck hump and my one arm is slightly dislocated so I'm literally crooked JFL. Good thing 2d foids don't judge :smonk:

I get heightmogged and framemogged by foids on a daily basis. Usually I'm either their height or shorter, and my frame is total shit, I have a fucking neck hump and my one arm is slightly dislocated so I'm literally crooked JFL. Good thing 2d foids don't judge :smonk:
2d foids are better than 3d foids, based