Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Cutecels" Are Coping

Men's standards are lower than women's. I get raised-upper lips (universal look of disgust) by women. I'm very perceptive of everything going on around me whenever I go out. I'm also 5'5 which is just laughable. Gay men see me as the bottom bitch.

I agree that gay men standards are lower than women, but tbh it's still something if gays want you. I've been with gays before and they thought I was gay and rejected me. I felt pretty terrible ngl.

Not reading this retarded thread but OP is retarded. If any girl ever called you cute, you shouldn't be an incel. If you were called cute but you are celibate, it's because you're a coward or lazy or both.

Not reading this retarded thread but OP is retarded. If any girl ever called you cute, you shouldn't be an incel. If you were called cute but you are celibate, it's because you're a coward or lazy or both.

You’re retarded being called cute is just a nice way of saying ur ugly or below average. Most girls would not refer to Chad as “cute”

You’re retarded being called cute is just a nice way of saying ur ugly or below average. Most girls would not refer to Chad as “cute”
A girl doesn't have to say you're cute, she doesn't have to say anything. If she calls you cute, she thinks you're attractive. If she calls you cute to your face, she wants to fuck you. Imbecile.
Perceivedfightingsuccess

Cute doesn't mean hot you moron.

View attachment 230724
The IQ of this forum is sinking to new depths every day, and this latest batch of imbeciles is just astounding.

I'm part of MENSA you idiot. Also my incel friend gets called cute all the time, everybody says he's "cute" because he's autistic. Doesn't mean he's a slayer.

This cope is so effective because it's a way to accept the blackpill that women only care about looks without personally believing you are ugly.

@MENSA_IQcel

Since I didn't get this out earlier. Do you think someone like knajjd can be a slayer (with girls his age) given requisite height? No doubt he has a niche would have girls wanting to be his girlfriend if he wasn't 5'1. I don't think he's the guy girls would be rushing to have ONS with though.

This is truly what a feminine goodlooking guy looks like. With long & feminine hair and a lipstick he is a goodlooking girl. Chico is LTM and thus above the average male in sexual dimorphism so he isn't a strong example. Feminine looking males look boyish.

Also like the AND frame in the sexual dimorphism chart.

@MENSA_IQcel

Since I didn't get this out earlier. Do you think someone like knajjd can be a slayer (with girls his age) given requisite height? No doubt he has a niche would have girls wanting to be his girlfriend if he wasn't 5'1. I don't think he's the guy girls would be rushing to have ONS with though.

This is truly what a feminine goodlooking guy looks like. With long & feminine hair and a lipstick he is a goodlooking girl. Chico is LTM and thus above the average male in sexual dimorphism so he isn't a strong example. Feminine looking males look boyish.

Also like the AND frame in the sexual dimorphism chart.

View attachment 230824

View attachment 230828

I think if knajjd was taller he'd absolutely have dating success. Sure the top Stacies would want the big bad masculine Brad captain of the football team but there would be plenty of women who'd love him. Just the positive halo effect of being that good would make women want to be around you.

I think if knajjd was taller he'd absolutely have dating success. Sure the top Stacies would want the big bad masculine Brad captain of the football team but there would be plenty of women who'd love him. Just the positive halo effect of being that good would make women want to be around you.
No doubt he wouldn't be an incel, but there's a line between slayer and not incel. He would be even be able to date beautiful girls.

I think you have to have some sexual dimorphism to be a slayer after all testosterone is the hormone in charge of libido. I don't think any girl sees this and thinks "he's sexy and will fuck the shit out of me." I don't think he would received as ONS material. I'm not even saying he wouldn't be able to have purely validational sex from time to time.

Never been called cute.

All the manlets with anime loli avis are on Suicide Watch after reading this thread.

No doubt he wouldn't be an incel, but there's a line between slayer and not incel. He would be even be able to date beautiful girls.

I think you have to have some sexual dimorphism to be a slayer after all testosterone is the hormone in charge of libido. I don't think any girl sees this and thinks "he's sexy and will fuck the shit out of me." I don't think he would received as ONS material. I'm not even saying he wouldn't be able to have purely validational sex from time to time.

I think you're right, but he still would have a life far better than an incel or normie cuck.