Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cyberpunk 2077 - Greatest cope ever

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Look at the fucking place. No loading between different places in the game! Realistic NPC:s going to and from work? Like some futuristic VR game. This is made by the same people who made the Whitcher!

"no loading"

I watched the playthrough. It's basically the "no loading" elevator thing from Fallout 4. There's no loading but the elevator can eventually take a quarter of hour to get you at the floor you want.

This game has been in development forever. Also, cyberpunk is now a normie genre. Reddit loves this shit.

Cyberpunk is too depressive. Too depressively close to the actual dystopia that is currently taking shape. Or even worse, because there are also cool things about cyberpunk utopias while in reality we only get the bad things.

This is one of the reasons why I believe the cyberpunk genre collapsed after the 80's. When things turn to shit, people use FANTASY for escapism. Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, The Witcher.

The game itself might become successful but the genre itself won't be reanimated by that. (Blade Runner 2049 was also box office flop, by the way, despite Jared Leto, Gosling, Harris, etc.)

Look at the fucking place. No loading between different places in the game! Realistic NPC:s going to and from work? Like some futuristic VR game. This is made by the same people who made the Whitcher!

Yes this game will be great tbh.

"no loading"

I watched the playthrough. It's basically the "no loading" elevator thing from Fallout 4. There's no loading but the elevator can eventually take a quarter of hour to get you at the floor you want.
Don't understand the no loading meme. Get an SSD waiting 5 seconds every thirty minutes isn't noticable.

Don't understand the no loading meme. Get an SSD waiting 5 seconds every thirty minutes isn't noticable.
Yes of course. But most people don't even have the minimal required hardware.

finnaly some life fuel

meh, prob will have complicated menus that I won't understand
fuck first person goddamnit

Last edited:
the foid cyborg looks like that other foid from overwatch who ripped off lauras design in street fighter v

If reddit likes it it probably won't be good tbh

TLDW. Is there anything actually innovative or is it just Witcher with guns? Which by the way sounds cool enough.

Play as a foid and fuck all the cyber chads.