Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cybraponk 2017 7 why it failed ngl

believe it or not, the average Jewish person has nothing to do with whatever problems you have or think you have.
You’re dead wrong about that and even I myself had trouble believing it, but my research and other’s (Scott Robert’s research especially) has proven that other than perhaps a very small minority which is to say a literal handful of benign (harmless) Jews, the grim reality is the grand majority of them are ALL IN where it concerns carrying out their plan of white genocide and the complete destruction of white western civilization.

Something for you to ask yourself and consider is the question...

“Where are all these GOOD Jews who supposedly do not mean the world nor the white race any harm and prove it by speaking out against their people’s malicious intent?”

Because as far as any of us hardcore researchers into the problem have found out there basically aren’t any.

None that aren’t dead anyway and usually dead at that as result of being killed by their fellow Jews and not evil “huwhute soopraymysts” as one might expect.

Bobby Fischer, Benjamin Friedman, Jack Bernstein, Aaron Russo, etc are ALL dead with Jack having been shot to death by Mossad for writing a book about discovering that Israel was a racist, apartheid terror state while living there.

Gilad Atzmon is the only living Jew that I can think of possibly other than David Cole who tells the truth about his lowlife people.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bYL6YohLSoyd/

Last edited: