Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race experts of this forum, please explain to me why Niggers attack people randomly?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★
10% - Racebait in Inceldom Discussion
I mean it makes sense, if they wanted to steal from the victim or kill them. But why do joggers attack people randomly? all of us have seen the videos. In a school setting, they will walk up to random white low tier Normie, minding his own business, and accuse him if being "racist n'sheit" and before the normie has a chance to respond to the ape, it attacks him.

Meanwhile, in public they will randomly punch you like in NYC. Why? Is it because, they're jealous that white people mog them? Or is it because, of low impulse control( can't control their thoughts like normal people)
P.s- I don't live next to Niggers so I have never understood why

Last edited:
Don’t be a fucking racist

Because high T + lower IQ on average + bad neighbourhoods

Because they're niggers

I mean it makes sense, if they wanted to steal from the victim or kill them. But why do joggers attack people randomly? I mean all of us have seen the videos. In a school setting, they will walk up to random white low tier Normie, minding his own business, and accuse him if being "racist n'sheit" and before the normie has a chance to respond the ape, it attacks him.

Meanwhile, in public they will randomly punch you like in NYC. Why? Is it because, they're jealous that white people mog them? Or is it because, of low impulse control( can't control their thoughts like normal people)
I hate coomskins, and I scream in delight everytime I see a nigger beats up a coomskins. The only tolerable coomskins are on this forum, most notably @Simba @RegularManlet other than that, I hate the race as a whole. I hate most niggers as well

High T
Low IQ
Low emotional control
Short term thinking
Constant frustration due to being at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder
Drugs

Put a wild animal in a city, it'll get super stressed and start attacking people randomly.

Lets also remember than some of these come from parts of Africa where tribes have been killing each other non stop for thousands of years.
That'll have an impact on your genetics.

I hate coomskins, and I scream in delight everytime I see a nigger beats up a coomskins. The only tolerable coomskins are on this forum, most notably @Simba @RegularManlet other than that, I hate the race as a whole
So what does beating up random Normies accomplish? You will only make the victim racist lol

Their chimp nature + low iq + smaller forehead = no impulse control

Go to hell capitalist anti semite
Nigga you are the hell hihihaha
20240417 081748

This infiltrator has an obvious agenda, interesting, the Jews are hiring fresh talent when it comes to spamming incel spaces.

Shit parenting + shit culture + being poorer.

All that combined is the experience of the average black, so of course many will act like violent apes. Plus, black women only fuck the violent ones. Nice guy blacks rot.

I hate coomskins, and I scream in delight everytime I see a nigger beats up a coomskins. The only tolerable coomskins are on this forum, most notably @Simba @RegularManlet other than that, I hate the race as a whole. I hate most niggers as well
I hate Niggers, and I scream in delight everytime I see a nigger get killed or beaten up. The only tolerable niggers are on this forum, most notably @VictimofBpillReaper @The Enforcer @IronsideCel @LifeMaxxer other than that, I hate their race as a whole. I hate people in general, but I'd take living around other Whites as opposed to some (((diverse))) setting.

High T
Low IQ
Low emotional control
Short term thinking
Constant frustration due to being at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder
Drugs
:yes: :yes: :yes::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Put a wild animal in a city, it'll get super stressed and start attacking people randomly.
THIS! ^ They are too unevolved for civilization. Civilization requires trust, understanding and respect for others and that's not possible for angry predatorial low IQ species like negros.

Not me say that at your job or just in public and watch how normies destroy you
Haahhahahahahahaja @DarkStarDown we hate jews daily i literally said a week ago they own the banks
And people agreed heck 2 normies said hitler didn't kill enough

Haahhahahahahahaja @DarkStarDown we hate jews daily i literally said a week ago they own the banks
And people agreed heck 2 normies said hitler didn't kill enough
:lasereyes:

Yep, I’m an NYC Jew from multimillionaire family
based, you should hire assassins to kill as many coomskin toilets as possible (in minecraft)

He's not going to do shit because like all jews, he's a coward and a weakling who hides behind his money.
Indeed he a manlet too

Thank you, pal.

"Race experts on this forum"
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

based, you should hire assassins to kill as many coomskin toilets as possible (in minecraft)
Why would I waste my $$$$ million dollars is nothing in NYC which is owned By Asian billionaire

He's not going to do shit because like all jews, he's a coward and a weakling who hides behind his money.
Jews don't fight. They use their puppets(niggers) to do the job. High IQ tbh.

Indeed he a manlet too
Why are Jews so short? Maybe, that's why hate the tall and handsome white man? Even manlet Shapiro who is 5'6 claims 5'9