Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cynthia G gets doxxed and warns her doxxers and black male "dustys" that she is armed

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I like Cynthia G. She is an angry black woman and is venting about black male betrayal. As an oldcel, I have seen and heard enough from black males. They do indeed have self hate and are eager to date/marry non black women. And they do that in the first chance that they get.

In this video, she mentions that she got doxxed and that she has firearms. And are willing to use them against her doxxers and black men who show up to her house. She says that she lives in a gun friendly state and is willing to open fire or "lite up" any black male that shows up to her house.

You see, if you are that angry and talking so much crap online like she does to black men, you get a ton of hate from people naturally. I see some Asian men speaking up on social media about self hating noodlewhores and you literally see everyone from every race clamping down hard on Asian men.

Good for Cynthia G.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stfLigbpJOI

We Asian men are in the same position as Black women in western/Anglo society.

Except we Asian men aren't allowed to vent anywhere. Not in real life. Not on social media. Not on youtube. The amount of hate, harassment, and threats that we would receive would be off the charts and you can already see this in social media. From literally everyone. All races of foids. All races of men. We get clamped down hard and bullied even more than we are already bullied.

When the bullied kid fights back, always remember, the bullies clamp down even harder. This goes on in elementary school even up until the adult work life.

Last edited:
she is based for calling out black men. I have seen too many violent lazy sack of shit young nigger males.

5 seconds of her shanikwa ass voice was too much for me

Synthia G is better

The truth is hard to swallow; it always hurts. People tend to attack the messenger, as an emotionally immature response to the discomfort they feel about the message they receive

When the messenger has a massive amount of listeners, or when they are communicating a uncomfortable truth, they tend to be ridiculed or treated with hostility by other people. It's hardwired into the normie operating system --- Respond to bitter truths by threatening or attacking the messenger directly, attempt to destroy the credibility of messenger by criticizing their character (even when the message is true), or cast shame / ridicule the messenger for unrelated (or indirectly related) things to do with their personal history or opinion of something

Last edited: