Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Dad yelled at the premise of a fictional black man getting killed

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
So dad and I were watching one of those shitty B-movies that television channels run when there's nothing else to run. In the film a black guy is helped by a generous rich white man or some shit (this happened 2 or 3 years ago so bear with my shitty memory) and lands a job as the janitor to rich white men. One day he is sent to a cabin in the woods and the rich white men explain they're going to hunt him and give him spare time to run away.

When this scene happened my dad yelled at the top of his lungs and I was playing dumb because the film had piqued my curiosity, so he yelled at me "DON'T YOU SEE THAT THEY'RE GONIG TO HUNT DOWN THE BLACK MAN, CHANGE THE CHANNEL".

Legit insanity, this dude is white and he is so indoctrinated that he gives a shit that black manerino coonerino pavement aperino is going to get harmed in a movie.

Cucked. My dad refuses to watch all black cast movies and calls our neighbors niggers.

Jfl tell your dad to stop sucking soycum from tyrons dick. You should have yelled "FUCK THAT NIGGER" just to see his reaction :feelshaha:

jfl. isn’t the black guy meant to be the protagonist though? why would he have any issue with the show then

brutal Mogs my dad. he doesn't get if men killed or abused but watches dramas where women suffer and rages for hours about them afterwards

jfl. isn’t the black guy meant to be the protagonist though? why would he have any issue with the show then
Yeah, he's going to get saved and fuck a high-tier stacy at the end.

It's genuinely hilarious how cucked cumskins are in 2020 :lul:

He's a fucking cuck:lul: :lul: :feelskek:

What a cuck. Glad my parents have realistic views on blacks. Especially when it’s in a move you know, not real life.

how cucked cumskins are

Imagine being so cucked that feminists have convinced you that semen is as worthless as feces and not a compliment to the ovum that forms new life and is a nutritious breakfast for your pregnant wife full of healthy amino acids.

Imagine being so cucked that feminists have convinced you that semen is as worthless as feces and not a compliment to the ovum that forms new life and is a nutritious breakfast for your pregnant wife full of healthy amino acids.
All men want to coom in a foid and all men want a foid to swallow his coom

Usain bolt anyone?

the black guy wins at the end and kills all the white people obviously

my dad won’t watch movies with negras in them unless they’re slaves and it’s a spaghetti western

that is fucking cucked, it's not even real!

im black
would your dad let me fuck his foid?

All men want to coom in a foid and all men want a foid to swallow his coom
whereas few men want to shit in a foid and few men want a foid to swallow his shit
therefore cum is less degen than shit

whereas few men want to shit in a foid and few men want a foid to swallow his shit
therefore cum is less degen than shit
lol I never argued with that

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"DON'T YOU SEE THAT THEY'RE GONIG TO HUNT DOWN THE BLACK MAN, CHANGE THE CHANNEL".

How the fuck does one get banned after 3 posts?

I was asking myself the same question.