Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DAE enjoy manipulating the femoids that do bother talking to you

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
Obviously the only roasties who bother talking to me are mentally ill as fuck, so I exploit that. I have a long list of foids whose self esteem I lower and I know exactly what makes them tick, does anyone else do this? And since I'm not attempting to woo them am I volcel in some ways?

How do you lower femoids self esteem as an incel

Yes I do this when sluts message me on here. Most of the time they ask for it though which makes it a lot less fun.

"We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the German won't be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the German will be sickened by us, and the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us. And when the German closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?"

Yes I do this when sluts message me on here. Most of the time they ask for it though which makes it a lot less fun.
Femoids actually go on here? What the fuck? Lol.
Someone needs to call the mods.

Femoids actually go on here? What the fuck? Lol.
Someone needs to call the mods.
I report them every time. They don't actually post on the forum thankfully.

I thought it did already? Or do you go out of your way looking for mentally ill whores?
further proof I'm truecel, and they don't ask me to degrade them, sounds like a sexual thing you fakecel fuck

Females don’t even want to talk with me, whenever I talked to them in high school it was a 1 word response and they never seem interested.

No females speak to me

Do you ever wonder if you could have escaped inceldom if you put some serious effort in it? Just curious.

no women bother talking to me.