Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder guys if a westernised foid don't give you a blowjob on her first date then she doesn't really like or love you

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
Let's say a 20s foid don't suck ur cock after a nice dinner date

She had been sucking dicks since middle school but sbe refused you ?
Why
Because you arr not good enough
She is using you that's all she may say you are not obligated to her body
She will lie but it's all lies and deceptions

Women knows what a man likes and how to make the. Happy' she just refused it to you

Last edited:
How is this thread relevant to an inkwell forum, sub humans do not even get to the stage of having a date

I wouldn’t want her to suck my dick after eating food. She’d need to brush her teeth first

I'm 26. KHHV. I feel sick, literally, reading posts like yours

going on expensive dinner dates is already cucked enough, if a w0man is truly attracted to a guy she will deepthroat him in the mc-donalds restroom.

pretty accurate especially considering she has sucked dozens if not hundreds of men off by that point.

Let's say a 20s foid don't suck ur cock after a nice dinner date

She had been sucking dicks since middle school but sbe refused you ?
Why
Because you arr not good enough
She is using you that's all she may say you are not obligated to her body
She will lie but it's all lies and deceptions

Women knows what a man likes and how to make the. Happy' she just refused it to you
How do I get a date?

Sounds like sexhaver problems

It's more than that.

If a woman doesn't pull you aside for a blowjob at first sight, she's not into you.

Oh ok 27 khhv here and I've never been on dates bro sorry if I triggered u
No don't worry man this wasn't aimed at you, I should phrased it as, thinking about that it's over for me, which I do a lot, makes me sick. Nothing against your post :feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back