Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder: If you are at least 4+ and neurotypical, you have not excuse to be an incel

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
>Muh Hypergamy

>Muh Tinder

>Muh soggy knees

>Muh JBW(That shit only matters to average looking ethnics in places like germany where there's not a tradition of multiculturalism like the US)

Just admit that you are volcel in some way, yes if you are a 4/10 you probably will not get laid 5 times a week but you will not be a virgin and you will not waste your time here.

put up a Tinder profile of a 4/10 guy to see how much value he has in the dating market (hint...it´s precisely zero)

put up a Tinder profile of a 4/10 guy to see how much value he has in the dating market (hint...it´s precisely zero)

Tinder is for ONS(specifically, roasties fucking Chad and the occasionally rich average looking guy without commitment) so no shit a 4/10 will not have success there, go outside.

High IQ post. I am trying to become NT. Once I am then I may ascend

Normies (4-6) have sex and relationships if they aren't autistic retards.

Tinder is for ONS(especifically, roasties fucking Chad and the ocasionally rich guy without commitment) so no shit a 4/10 will not have sucess there, go outside.
kek, I´ve been going to bars/clubs for over a decade and have approached hundreds of women myself.

Your value on Tinder directly reflects the success you will have trying to pick up women at bars/clubs/speed dating events.

Tinder is for ONS(specifically, roasties fucking Chad and the occasionally rich average looking guy without commitment) so no shit a 4/10 will not have success there, go outside.
kek, I´ve been going to bars/clubs for over a decade and have approached hundreds of women myself.

Your value on Tinder directly reflects the success you will have trying to pick up women at bars/clubs/speed dating events.
similar cold approach type deal. Warm approach has a far higher success rate. This is a major reason why being NT enough to have a social circle is crucial if you are normie tier in looks.

You said you live in isla vista, there you have to be an high status normie or at least a 7+ to have success approaching woman in bars and not by common ways aka by having social circles....In other words, you are locationcel(a form of volcel) and an low-statuscel(again, other way of volcel)

My point proven.

You said you live in isla vista, there you have to be an high status normie or at least a 7+ to have success approaching woman in bars and not by common ways aka by having social circles....In other words, you are locationcel(a form of volcel) and an low-statuscel(again, other way of volcel)

My point proven.
I went to college there a long time ago, but I don´t live there anymore. I live in Germany now.

It´s the way I described in pretty much every capitol city in the West though. Unless you are 8+/10 you have zero value to women unless you want to betabux an ugly girl from your social circle and give her all the power. That´s the best you can hope for as a 4/10 male.

You're living in Dreamtime, OP. I knew 4/10 and even some 5/10 guys who were NT AND had status (wide receiver, bball center, etc) but got NOTHING. In the high school where I went, some 5s got lucky, 6s mostly had steady gfs, and the few 7+ guys had lists of girls they fucked. This was in a "multicultural" city but you can't overcome what women's hormones desire.

100% agreed brother, average looking men are not incels.

I've said it myself many times. And here I state it yet once again.

ONLY THE UGLY CAN BE INCEL.

the rest will just escape a few years later. 17yo average look teens. they are not incels.

I am 2/10 in the looks, if I was a 5/10, I wouldnt even know what the fuck the word incel means.

You're living in Dreamtime, OP. I knew 4/10 and even some 5/10 guys who were NT AND had status (wide receiver, bball center, etc) but got NOTHING. In the high school where I went, some 5s got lucky, 6s mostly had steady gfs, and the few 7+ guys had lists of girls they fucked. This was in a "multicultural" city but you can't overcome what women's hormones desire.

Obviously is different depending on your level of looks, a 4/10 have to be extremely outgoing/NT to overcome his looks in his young, but if you ask a NT 4/10 in his 20 if he never touched a woman before, he will laugh at your face an say "of course i did".

That's the point, if don't matters if you don't lose your virginity in HS or you fuck 200 females per/year what matters if you are a permavirgin like truecels are.

I went to college there a long time ago, but I don´t live there anymore. I live in Germany now.

It´s the way I described in pretty much every capitol city in the West though. Unless you are 8+/10 you have zero value to women unless you want to betabux an ugly girl from your social circle and give her all the power. That´s the best you can hope for as a 4/10 male.

Either 1)you are overrating your looks(that happened to me too, believed i was a 4/10 when i was actually a 1.5/10) or you are a friendless fuck with not social circles or status that is trying to got in an high-competition market like the Hookups one, it's always the first or the second.

Last edited:
You're living in Dreamtime, OP. I knew 4/10 and even some 5/10 guys who .
literal inceltears argument

"I knew some ugly guys"

THE FACT is average men are NOT incels. If you have a life, you already see that yourself. Normies get into relationships, break up and then get another gf. etc

If that wasn't the case, this forum would have more members than facebook, and yet it's a obscure from with 5k members from all over the world.

Sub 8 theory is one the most retarded copes in incel community.

Sure some of them are betabux, but if you are not a complete turbo spastic, average looks are enough to get a girlfriend.

Obviously is different depending on your level of looks, a 4/10 have to be extremely outgoing/NT to overcome his looks, but if you ask a NT 4/10 in his 20 and he's never touched a woman before, he will laugh at your face an say "Yes".

That's the point, if don't matters if you don't lose your virginity in HS or you fuck 200 females per/year what matters if you are a permavirgin like truecels are.

Either 1)you are overrating your looks(that happened to me too, believed i was a 4/10 when i was actually a 1.5/10) or you are a friendless fuck with not social circles or status that is trying to got in an high-competition market like the Hookups one, it's always the first or the second.
so bars/clubs/speed dating/online dating are only for hookups?

Where else am I supposed to meet women? This is such a cope.

TFW you're a 4/10 autistcel.

so bars/clubs/speed dating/online dating are only for hookups?

Where else am I supposed to meet women? This is such a cope.

Is a matter of life that i you want to have the success that 6+ white dudes have in bars/online dating you have to mad big status as a 4/10, otherwise you have to meet females in non-sexual related environment's like college/work, common hobbies, etc.

Complaining you are not Chad is too easy, getting out is too as a failed normie it is too, just not in the way you desire

Is a matter of life that i you want to have the success that 6+ white dudes have in bars/online dating you have to mad big status as a 4/10, otherwise you have to meet females in non-sexual related environment's like college/work, common hobbies, etc.

Complaining you are not Chad is too easy, getting out is too as a failed normie it is too, just not in the way you desire
this is bluepill normie advice along the lines of "just put yourself out there".

It´s 2018, women don´t have any hobbies other than Tinder, shopping, houseparties (clubs and bars are pretty much dying). If you are out of college and work in a male dominated field like engineer then you also won´t meet any women there.

That only leaves you with bars/clubs/tinder/speed dating events where you are invisible to all women unless you are 8+/10.

Agree. I'd rate myself a 4/10 and I know that I tend to rate people higher than most here, so I'm sure some of you would have me at a 2/10. Yet I can get about one Tinder match per week and even the occasional date. That I then fail to take it further because I'm an "autistic retard" is another matter. If I were NT and my social circle included women I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be incel. You who claim a 4/10 has zero opportunities are coping one way or another and need to reality check against your successful average-looking friends/classmates.

>Muh Hypergamy

>Muh Tinder

>Muh soggy knees

>Muh JBW(That shit only matters to average looking ethnics in places like germany where there's not a tradition of multiculturalism like the US)

Just admit that you are volcel in some way, yes if you are a 4/10 you probably will not get laid 5 times a week but you will not be a virgin and you will not waste your time here.

>you won't fuck a .05/10 orge obese land whale with a pan smashed face with along with facial deformities, cysts, and pimples all over

kek volcels these days

literal inceltears argument

"I knew some ugly guys"

THE FACT is average men are NOT incels. If you have a life, you already see that yourself. Normies get into relationships, break up and then get another gf. etc

If that wasn't the case, this forum would have more members than facebook, and yet it's a obscure from with 5k members from all over the world.

Sub 8 theory is one the most retarded copes in incel community.

Sure some of them are betabux, but if you are not a complete turbo spastic, average looks are enough to get a girlfriend.

4/10 men are not average but even SOME average guys are incel for long periods of time. Unlike most things, you can't go by surveys or studies because both men and women lie about their experience. A social life? :lul::lul::lul: Yeah, because a truecel like myself has oodles of experience with being accepted by people socially...

Once again, men LIE about their level of experience. It doesn't make sense to signal that you're an undesirable male, eh? We're here because we're out of the social realm for the most part. I never said every 5/10 would be a truecel, you seem to be equating incel with truecel here.

Last edited:
4/10 men are not average but even SOME average guys are incel for long periods of time. Unlike most things, you can't go by surveys or studies because both men and women lie about their experience. A social life? :lul::lul::lul: Yeah, because a truecel like myself has oodles of experience with being accepted by people socially...

Once again, men LIE about their level of experience. It doesn't make sense to signal that you're an undesirable male, eh? We're here because we're out of the social realm for the most part. I never said every 5/10 would be a truecel, you seem to be equating incel with truecel here.
Well, I didnt speak for you when I said social life, average looking guys I meant.

My life experiences contradict with this average men are mostly incels meme. Sure maybe they go 1 year - 2 years with no gf but most of them can get into relationships from what I've seen.

Sure as hell, they are not virgins at age 22.

Maybe it comes down to incel definition like you said, I never really bought this "6 months without sex = incel" thing. To me, incel means 5+ years without a gf.

this is bluepill normie advice along the lines of "just put yourself out there".

It´s 2018, women don´t have any hobbies other than Tinder, shopping, houseparties (clubs and bars are pretty much dying). If you are out of college and work in a male dominated field like engineer then you also won´t meet any women there.

That only leaves you with bars/clubs/tinder/speed dating events where you are invisible to all women unless you are 8+/10.

Ok friend then stay here, no problem to me

>bluepill advice

You know that the blackpill was created as a response to PUA that everyone regardless of looks can slay like good-looking slayers? both the blackpill and the incel community was made for man that were too subhuman or too autistic to even set a foot in the door to get sex relationships, it was not made for average looking males wanting to cope in their lazyness

If you are a NT average looking normie you are better with the bluepill/redpill.

That's a big problem in this forum, if you self-identify as incel you are either truecel or volcel/fakecel etc, the six months rule is a ridiculous legacy of Alana era ""incels"(because if they say that only kissless virgins are allowed the site will have a 99.5/0.5 ratio between males and females).

Legit, if you even have sex non-paid sex, you are not incel, point and end, i crave when that ridiculous definition got completely eliminated.

>you won't fuck a .05/10 orge obese land whale with a pan smashed face with along with facial deformities, cysts, and pimples all over

kek volcels these days

Hey, if you are average looking and your social status only allowed you to have that kind of woman to choose from, you are doing something, very, very wrong.

100% agreed brother, average looking men are not incels.

I've said it myself many times. And here I state it yet once again.

ONLY THE UGLY CAN BE INCEL.

the rest will just escape a few years later. 17yo average look teens. they are not incels.

I am 2/10 in the looks, if I was a 5/10, I wouldnt even know what the fuck the word incel means.

I agree BUT those normies can't expect to find a líder partner since women always Will crave for Chadz.

The least bad thing that can happen to a non-chad Is being an average blackpilled normies who is aware that he wont get a loyal gf but Is able to get sex and ONS regularly

Well, I didnt speak for you when I said social life, average looking guys I meant.

My life experiences contradict with this average men are mostly incels meme. Sure maybe they go 1 year - 2 years with no gf but most of them can get into relationships from what I've seen.

Sure as hell, they are not virgins at age 22.

Maybe it comes down to incel definition like you said, I never really bought this "6 months without sex = incel" thing. To me, incel means 5+ years without a gf.

Yeah, young guys who go that long without are rare.

But you can't just become NT, you are NT or you are not.

You forgot about height.
Irrelevant unless you are less that 5'2, otherwise, it can be a plus or an additional curse if you are also ugly or autistic.
But you can't just become NT, you are NT or you are not.
When i said "non-neurotypical" i talk about when you have things like autism or schizophrenia, so yeah, i agreed.

I am like 5/10 and a 24.5 year old virgin who’s never even kissed a girl. I just give off an unmanly vibe to women and most think I’m 18-19 so they don’t really see me as a sexual object

Tfw you are 2/10 autistcel with social anxiety.

That’s a complete cope. You’re acting women aren’t hypergamous in real life and judge us visually first?

“Muh tinder isn’t real life” narrative.

So sick to death of this sorry excuse for an argument.

Tinder is literally a one on one Looks fight, where no other weapons are allowed. Choosing to fight in that way is like a 100 lb world class Brazilian Jiujitsu practitioner choosing to go up against a world class boxing heavyweight... but then insisting on using official boxing rules. And THEN whining and saying he never stood a chance when he gets knocked out.

It's low IQ to the point of mental retardation. It's an actual logical fallacy known as 'false equivalency . And if one more of you try to use that shit in a debate I swear I'm gonna go fucking make a thread explaining this shit like I'm talking to a 3 year old. Jfl x 1000

Tinder is literally a one on one Looks fight, where no other weapons are allowed. Choosing to fight in that way is like a 100 lb world class Brazilian Jiujitsu practitioner choosing to go up against a world class boxing heavyweight... but then insisting on using official boxing rules. And THEN whining and saying he never stood a chance when he gets knocked out.

It's low IQ to the point of mental retardation. It's an actual logical fallacy known as 'false equivalency . And if one more of you try to use that shit in a debate I swear I'm gonna go fucking make a thread explaining this shit like I'm talking to a 3 year old. Jfl x 1000
High IQ

Irrelevant unless you are less that 5'2,
giphy.gif

duh, no shit. Of course it´s a 100% looks fight on Tinder because looks are all that matter both online and offline.

Women are attracted to identical things that men are: youth and beauty.

It´s low IQ mental masturbation to think that anything else matters. Yes, status and money get you women, but they won´t be physically attracted to you.

JFL at thinking white wahmen will touch any of these black dudes.

You people are completely delusional about what to expect outside of your homes that you rarely leave. Unless someone can look back and realise women actually made it quite clear they liked him but he was not aware / too awkward / autistic whatever, the realty is that you're not attractive enough.

These race to the bottom / you're not a true incel topics, they just rile u[ everyone and have no actual effect.

Yes, status and money get you women, but they won´t be physically attracted to you.
Status, unlike money, can't be separated from you, so if a femoid attracted to your social power that attraction is as legit as one that is looks based, that's why Old musicians slay more that an above average looking CEO.

Your theory is bullshit. Normies without money or status is nothing. They are invisible to women. They are only for being used. I have seen many times that women noticed me only when they need something. It can be physical work, buying something etc. They try to friendzone and use up normies.

Your theory is bullshit. Normies without money or status is nothing. They are invisible to women. They are only for being used. I have seen many times that women noticed me only when they need something. It can be physical work, buying something etc. They try to friendzone and use up normies.
The vast majority of males are normies and the vast majority of males lose their virginity before they turn 18 when at average they don't have money and have normal status/social circles, so something is wrong with your theory there, not mine

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back