Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: In a fight always hit first

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
It can a fist fight, knife fight, gun fight. Always hit first , hit hard and dont stop hitting. For us incels many manlets, framelets, autists, mentalcels we are easy prey. If u fuck around normies will eat u alive.

Train your opening blow whether it be a fist, knife stab or gun drawing. Train for speed and surprise. If u can land a good solid first blow u win 90% of the time.

buddy if its a knife or a gun u better dip cuz ur dumbass is gonna die

Avoiding fights is better option

Self defense is necessary.

sometimes u gotta fight for ur rights or Chad and normies will make u a slave for jews
try fighting some psycho and you will get knifed or curb stomped by his reinforcements

Learn Muay Thai or Judo (Some obscure martial art besides boxing/wrestling)
Nicolas Cage Laugh GIFs | Tenor

Knive to the throat

Who da fuck broadcasts his intentions to fight and allows reinforcements to arrive.
Just other week some faggot tried to fight me and his friends came around the corner out of the blue and chased me

Just other week some faggot tried to fight me and his friends came around the corner out of the blue and chased me
Lol yeah run fast when there are reinforcements

Muthafucka sons of bitches told us the son of God was born of a Jew whore named Mary. That bullshit thing named Bible is a slave manual for sheep. I want to buy a bible to use it as toilet paper

try fighting some psycho and you will get knifed or curb stomped by his reinforcements
the average normie is not willing to go to jail for killing an incel, you live in the hood or something?

the average normie is not willing to go to jail for killing an incel, you live in the hood or something?
Normies wont risk it but some psycho crack head doesn't give a shit if they waste you for looking at them the wrong way and going to jail for life

Shoot them in the head

Problem solved

Muthafucka sons of bitches told us the son of God was born of a Jew whore named Mary. That bullshit thing named Bible is a slave manual for sheep. I want to buy a bible to use it as toilet paper
fuck the Bible fuck religion communism is the only way forward

fuck the Bible fuck religion communism is the only way forward
so u a Troskite, leninite or what is your style of communism?

whatever can give me absolute power and screw every one else over
nigga u dont even know the first thing about communism, u just writing shit to larp on a forum, fuck outta here

It can a fist fight, knife fight, gun fight. Always hit first , hit hard and dont stop hitting. For us incels many manlets, framelets, autists, mentalcels we are easy prey. If u fuck around normies will eat u alive.

Train your opening blow whether it be a fist, knife stab or gun drawing. Train for speed and surprise. If u can land a good solid first blow u win 90% of the time.
i just wear full plate under my hoodie

Agreed. Always strike first. Someone will say "avoid the fight" sometimes there's no choice. If he's in your face screaming and you tried defusing the situation, best chance you have of walking out of there unharmed is hitting first. Especially if you're shorter and skinnier.

Fighting its the best way to avoid fights in the future. Besides sometimes you have stand up for yourself or you will be looked down and called a coward.

You wish
Fucking ethnics their job is to serve Jews and whites
Nah I wont serve u nigga. Thats for currys and niggers and white trash who read that crap called bible busy ass kissing fucking jews and becoming cucked christian zionists. Imagine how stupid then the kikes bring in mass migration, femism, trannyism, inceldom and the cucks are too docile to holocaust the jews and sellout whites. God damn sons of bitches

Nah I wont serve u nigga. Thats for currys and niggers and white trash who read that crap called bible busy ass kissing fucking jews and becoming cucked christian zionists. Imagine how stupid then the kikes bring in mass migration, femism, trannyism, inceldom and the cucks are too docile to holocaust the jews and sellout whites. God damn sons of bitches
Ok then reported for hate speech
serve Jews or suffER the consequences

Ok then reported for hate speech
serve Jews or suffER the consequences
Nah instead of serving jews i rather see the destruction of israel

but why? There u can go marry a jewish foid and everything
that’s not how it works
Only the rich live good lives in Israel the average kikecel is drafted to kill sand nigger or live shit wage life

Yes bro idk why people like @CircumcisedClown would promote the idea of allowing disrespect. JFL muhhh normies will kill u at a professional area if u confront them for being disrespectful.
Nope. I’m never taking disrespect again and I don’t live in some slum with some violent niggers. I do however do commute JFL and I should get a car instead of taking the train.

But as long as u avoid any low class savage you should be fine from situations like that. What op is referring to is something like a party

that’s not how it works
Only the rich live good lives in Israel the average kikecel is drafted to kill sand nigger or live shit wage life
sounds like a shithole

@THE TRUE DIGLET lives in public housing I think.

Yes bro idk why people like @CircumcisedClown would promote the idea of allowing disrespect. JFL muhhh normies will kill u at a professional area if u confront them for being disrespectful.

Nope. I’m never taking disrespect again and I don’t live in some slum with some violent niggers. I do however do commute JFL and I should get a car instead of taking the train.

But as long as u avoid any low class savage you should be fine from situations like that. What op is referring to is something like a party
nah never ever fight in closed spaces like at parties or in transport, ever because u must escape.

I am talking fighting and killing police, Chads, armed robbery, fighting the oppressors etc