Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: In a fight always hit first

nah never ever fight in closed spaces like at parties or in transport, ever because u must escape.
What do you mean never? Why should someone not a fight at a college party ? They’re way safer than fighting at transport JFL
I am talking fighting and killing police, Chads, armed robbery, fighting the oppressors etc
That’s dangerous as fuck and I have no reason to fight the police why would I do that? They wouldn’t even take me seriously

Yes bro idk why people like @CircumcisedClown would promote the idea of allowing disrespect. JFL muhhh normies will kill u at a professional area if u confront them for being disrespectful.

Nope. I’m never taking disrespect again and I don’t live in some slum with some violent niggers. I do however do commute JFL and I should get a car instead of taking the train.

But as long as u avoid any low class savage you should be fine from situations like that. What op is referring to is something like a party
I am also referring to mental liberation like understanding the bible is fake and the shit thing called bible says a faggot looking jesus is son of god. But if jesus is son of god and born of a jew bitch that makes the son of god and god a jew.

Fuck that shit nigga. Its better to fight and liberate the mind. Now take that mental model and apply it to politics, media etc trying to cuck ur mind

What do you mean never? Why should someone not a fight at a college party ? They’re way safer than fighting at transport JFL

That’s dangerous as fuck and I have no reason to fight the police why would I do that? They wouldn’t even take me seriously
not fighting police but killing police. Why da fuck would u wanna fight a cop?

sounds like a shithole
Yeah fuck Israel and fuck Netanyahu I hate him becoming billionaire while I’m stuck at 200k net worth struggling as trucel in nyc

Yeah fuck Israel and fuck Netanyahu I hate him becoming billionaire while I’m stuck at 200k net worth struggling as trucel in nyc
thats the reason u hate israel? nigga u 4 real?

thats the reason u hate israel? nigga u 4 real?
Yep that’s why
Fucking I would presss button to nuke it myself along with all the sand nigger in the whole Middle East if I had choice!

Yep that’s why
Fucking I would presss button to nuke it myself along with all the sand nigger in the whole Middle East if I had choice!
why would u want 2 bomb arabs? U know the arabs love jews , in qoran 99% of their prophets are jews. Why do u think zionists chose middle east 4 israel and not where cumskins r or subsaharans?

why would u want 2 bomb arabs? U know the arabs love jews , in qoran 99% of their prophets are jews. Why do u think zionists chose middle east 4 israel and not where cumskins r or subsaharans?
Maybe if they pay me off I would spare them :feelswhat:

It can a fist fight, knife fight, gun fight. Always hit first , hit hard and dont stop hitting. For us incels many manlets, framelets, autists, mentalcels we are easy prey. If u fuck around normies will eat u alive.

Train your opening blow whether it be a fist, knife stab or gun drawing. Train for speed and surprise. If u can land a good solid first blow u win 90% of the time.
It seems a popular tactic is to grab the opponent and body slam.
Train for this situation by assuming a vulnerable stance and slam the head with the elbow when the opponent takes the bait.

Maybe if they pay me off I would spare them :feelswhat:
shieet white nigga nobody gives a fcuk about u , no pay for u face and height

Yes bro idk why people like @CircumcisedClown would promote the idea of allowing disrespect. JFL muhhh normies will kill u at a professional area if u confront them for being disrespectful.
angry episode 8 GIF

Because if you pick fights all the time and somebody pulls a blade on you eventually, you’re going back to the game lobby, expeditiously.
Nope. I’m never taking disrespect again and I don’t live in some slum with some violent niggers. I do however do commute JFL and I should get a car instead of taking the train.
homeless GIF

I don’t know what city you’re in, but it’s dangerous everywhere anymore. Cops won’t even shuttle the crackhead panhandlers out of the wealthy areas anymore because that’s mean. In my area, they walk up to you and give their sob story to your face, and then most people just give them money so they don’t attack them. If you press them too hard, they’ll go apeshit on you. They truly give zero fucks, and the police give no shits about keeping them in line. They prefer handing speeding tickets like candy and catching 20 year olds at bars because that makes the department money.

But as long as u avoid any low class savage you should be fine from situations like that. What op is referring to is something like a party
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

What parties are you going to? Anyways, it’s funny you mention that, because a literal felon went Fortnite mode on a house party in my area not too long ago. He got rejected by some woman and kicked out of the party, so he went and got his Ranger Pistol and started cracking everyone’s shields in the lobby.

Self defense is necessary.
It really is, speaking as someone who's a shy and calm person.

Even foids wanted to fight me because I simply dont stand up for myself.

"AvOiDiNg ThEm iS tHe bEttEr OpTiOn"

Yeah, fuck now. For how long do you want to avoid them, if they are always in your proximity?

Eventually they'll dare the first hit.