Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder no one cares if you die

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
You're a disposable drone. All these "anti suicide" campaigns only apply to foids (who never actually go through with it anyway because they're bitches looking for attention), and just to keep the good little worker drones from killing themselves and disrupting the economy and work flow. Because as we know, it's the ugly lonely ignored males who run the economy and keep everything afloat through their slave 9-5.

Nobody gives a single fuck about any low smv male on the planet, or males in general. Your siblings would be happy the ugly one died, same with your parents deep down.

I agree. But still, water is pretty wet according to your thread. Not news.

People only care for celebrities when they die. My brother was the most loved person in the extended family and everyone forgot him in a month, jfl everyone are replaceable.

All these "anti suicide" campaigns only apply to foids (who never actually go through with it anyway because they're bitches looking for attention)

SP

no fucking shit

They also don't care if we live.

People only care for celebrities when they die. My brother was the most loved person in the extended family and everyone forgot him in a month, jfl everyone are replaceable.
he died?

We're just another statistic, that's all.

You're a disposable drone. All these "anti suicide" campaigns only apply to foids (who never actually go through with it anyway because they're bitches looking for attention), and just to keep the good little worker drones from killing themselves and disrupting the economy and work flow. Because as we know, it's the ugly lonely ignored males who run the economy and keep everything afloat through their slave 9-5.

Nobody gives a single fuck about any low smv male on the planet, or males in general. Your siblings would be happy the ugly one died, same with your parents deep down.
:yes:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Don't kill yourself, drone! Keep working!

The waitresses here like to joke about the “666” rule...IE: don’t come near me unless you’re 6’ tall, have six-pack abs and make 6 figures....It would be funny if that wasn’t a reality in every sense.

-A 6’+ guard who is in great shape and comes from a wealthy family gets away with grabbing tits and smacking asses on the gaming floor and ultimately ends up sleeping with 1/2 the dept, but and average guy gets pulled into HR for complimenting her fucking perfume....

Really? Noone even brings up his passing now?

My parents would be sad for little while, but I know after that it'd be like I never existed.

Only our dog might genuinely be impacted because I'm the only one to actually take care of him. Once he dies is probably when I'll rope.

Bitter Truth :cryfeels:

yep there's almost 8 billion ppl on earth

you are but a speck in the sand

Society operates by trying to grind down the reject ugly male. Trying to drive them to suicide for amusement and self satisfaction. Suicide awareness when applied to reject males who do kill themselves is simply a virtue signalling tactic to score social brownie points. Our suicides are a win for them. They're happy about it and then get to use the situation to make themselves seem like a good and caring person.

Have you ever looked at how people react when they hear of someone dying? They're at first visibly taken aback because the idea of death and all. But when a picture is shown and the guy is ugly, watch how their face and tone changes. The small reflexive sigh of relief that sometimes accompanies it. It's like their brains just went "oh atleast it wasn't someone who matters".