Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Daily reminder race threads mean nothing

Tygercel

Tygercel

Recruit
★★★★
Because at end of the day we are still all incel. Does not matter of chang Chad or TYRONE are biggest slayer pointless to debate while we are just rotting here.

Race copers are the biggest copers.

It's all about face, your race isn't what's stopping you.

Race threads are so dumb

lol keep coping, being ethnic brings your life quality down compared to whites

Yeah they are pointless but racist will be racist no matter where.

Its funny cause racism was created in the US to separate the poor from each other. Back then whites could be indentured slaves same as blacks, but the higher ups got scared of them banding together and rebelling so they began to separate them by claiming black slaves were lower than white slaves. The old divide and conquer technique.

Last edited:

Please keep on telling yourself that while you post here on a incel site about you're superiority.

You are no better than incel tear users picking on us incels.

You deserve to get banned fakecel

Because at end of the day we are still all incel. Does not matter of chang Chad or TYRONE are biggest slayer pointless to debate while we are just rotting here.

TBH, I see a lot of people keep trying to point again and again that curries have it worst while the fact is that they themselves are posting on an Incel forum.

TBH, I see a lot of people keep trying to point again and again that curries have it worst while the fact is that they themselves are posting on an Incel forum.
Or incel tear users larping as a currycel

im ethnic retard, you should take my words and hold it highly since ive been through hell my whole life, you have no idea what ive been through as a ethnic black, i speak from experience and being white means your life quality is higher than average, if you deny this than you are a fuckin idiot

Cope boyo. Just move to a place where you aren't an ethnic. I have a White guy who works with me and has faced racism many times from the local people. He will most probably go back to his country in few months. If you are an ethnic living in a White majority then obviously the quality of your life will be bad.

Cope boyo. Just move to a place where you aren't an ethnic. I have a White guy who works with me and has faced racism many times from the local people. He will most probably go back to his country in few months. If you are an ethnic living in a White majority then obviously the quality of your life will be bad.
stfu you cuite;););)

i live in a white town

White features such as nose shapes, eyes, ears, etc where forced onto nations and tribes europeans conquered during colonization. Biologically speaking no one is naturally attracted to a specific phenotype, instead they are attracted to signs of good health i.e. good frames, bones, height, skin clarity, etc. The reason why the beauty standard leans towards white features is because whites have been in control of media and push that beauty standard. Prior to colonization and Hollywood different tribes and civilizations held different beauty standards unique to their own phenotypes.

If you want a good example of this and don't mind a little personal research look into the caste systems that were imposed into Latin America and Southern America whose effects can still be seen till today. Basically people with more native features were put in a lower scale and viewed as inferior compared to people with europeans features and were more mistreated because of it. This put a mindset onto the oppressed people that they must pursue this features in order to live a better life and in return felt they were ugly in comparison (when in fact their old civilization praised some of their original phenotypes). The effects can still be seen today where white features are still heavily pushed on them through media and native features are bullied.

I recommend you look into this, there is many mini docs about this still going on countries such as Brazil. But this is slowly changing as the the beauty standard is starting to be more inclusive to different nationalities and not just europeans. So in the future (maybe not such a near future) just be white may not be a safe assumption.

If there's a 6'3", robust and lean, 8/10 with everything on point, it DOESN'T MATTER what fucking race they are. If you're in a racist country, move to your homeland. FFS

Race realism does comes with the black pill, especially i.e. phenotype's.

Those that are coping with nationalism and race preservation, are going no where.

White features such as nose shapes, eyes, ears, etc where forced onto nations and tribes europeans conquered during colonization. Biologically speaking no one is naturally attracted to a specific phenotype, instead they are attracted to signs of good health i.e. good frames, bones, height, skin clarity, etc. The reason why the beauty standard leans towards white features is because whites have been in control of media and push that beauty standard. Prior to colonization and Hollywood different tribes and civilizations held different beauty standards unique to their own phenotypes.

If you want a good example of this and don't mind a little personal research look into the caste systems that were imposed into Latin America and Southern America whose effects can still be seen till today. Basically people with more native features were put in a lower scale and viewed as inferior compared to people with europeans features and were more mistreated because of it. This put a mindset onto the oppressed people that they must pursue this features in order to live a better life and in return felt they were ugly in comparison (when in fact their old civilization praised some of their original phenotypes). The effects can still be seen today where white features are still heavily pushed on them through media and native features are bullied.

I recommend you look into this, there is many mini docs about this still going on countries such as Brazil. But this is slowly changing as the the beauty standard is starting to be more inclusive to different nationalities and not just europeans. So in the future (maybe not such a near future) just be white may not be a safe assumption.

well if thats true the media brainwashed me

im ethnic retard, you should take my words and hold it highly since ive been through hell my whole life, you have no idea what ive been through as a ethnic black, i speak from experience and being white means your life quality is higher than average, if you deny this than you are a fuckin idiot
Post skin color to prove it.

Race threads mean nothing, race means everything.

Looks > power gap > race