Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder that foids will not have sex with virgins

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Once you pass the grace period of 13-16 where foids don't care if a guy is a virgin, you will never ascend. It is impossible.

i can't deal with this anymore.I will die alone bros.i will never marry a girl because i am a virgin

I agree that virginity counts against you after a certain age, but no way is that age 16.

If a girl knows you are a virgin in the first place, something went wrong.

Daily reminder, I don't give a fuck. Fuck em and what they think nigga

With time only get worse

That dude could ascend if he was a virgin rendering OPs thoughts kind of silly. He should have said if you're weak virgin unwilling to front an air of experience and prove yourself between the sheets.

If I ever got the chance to ascend I'd know what to do. Penis goes in the pussy, you flail around a bunch. easy. I'd be just as competent as non virgins my age.

That dude could ascend if he was a virgin rendering OPs thoughts kind of silly. He should have said if you're weak virgin unwilling to front an air of experience and prove yourself between the sheets.

Tbf, if a guy is a virgin he probably doesn't look like this, unless he's pretty damn non-NT. You're not virgin because you're a virgin, it isn't a vicious cycle, you're virgin because you're unnatractive, your virginity just makes it harder to ascend, it isn't the reason in on itself. And if it was, with those looks, you can fake it 'till you make it, and your halo effect will help the other person believe it.

Unless they're good looking of course.

Unless they're good looking of course.
Yea I think if a good looking man somehow remains virgin foids will just rape him eventually. Probably before he is 19 or maybe even 18.

If he's a chad they won't care. But if he's a normie? They mock him all day for it.

That's something anyone can lie about though

Daily reminder that every foid hates you because you are ugly

Cope, virgin chad still can attract a lot of foids.

Looks are everything

they would fuck virgin prime chad if he popped out of nowhere tbh

Yea I think if a good looking man somehow remains virgin foids will just rape him eventually. Probably before he is 19 or maybe even 18.

This Tyrone talks about having his "virginity taken" by a foid. Warning, this video contains a lot of humble bragging.

This Tyrone talks about having his "virginity taken" by a foid. Warning, this video contains a lot of humble bragging.

Will not watch. Don’t need the suifuel

Megamind looking motherfucker :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back