Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Committing suicide over a foid is cucked

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I will never ever rope just because foids are not attracted to me and will never like me romantically or sexually. I will never let women control me or take advantage of me. When you rope, you lose, they win (normies and foids). Don't let your life revolve around foids. If you let women influence your emotions or your personal life, then you are weak. Don't be a weakling, be independent and only care about yourself because nobody else cares about you.

Last edited:
Cope till you rope

Then forsen is a cuck

True. Roping over a specific foid is more cucked than roping over being an incel long-term.

When unattractive guys get rejected by women and then kill themselves over it, women laugh.

its even worse because either the foids dont care or they feel pleasure if someone commit suicide because of them

Go ER instead on her and her entire family (+ others who've wronged you) in GTA

Find a way to chadfish her and waste her time and money

I will never ever rope just because foids are not attracted to me and will never like me romantically or sexually. I will never let women control me or take advantage of me. When you rope, you lose, they win (normies and foids). Don't let your life revolve around foids. If you let women influence your emotions or your personal life, then you are weak. Don't be a weakling, be independent and only care about yourself because nobody else cares about you.
Nah roping is freedom from reality idc what they will think or feel when im dead

agreed

that said, sorrows of young werther isn't a bad book

true and based. I remember a normie from my school who killed himself by jumping from 20m building case foid left him, he was 14
and everyone was crying for that retard. jfl

true and based. I remember a normie from my school who killed himself by jumping from 20m building case foid left him, he was 14
and everyone was crying for that retard. jfl
He was giga-cucked for doing that.
Btw, are you Lomax Delarge?

If you commit suicide over a foid you're a cuck who desevered to die.

LOL at the end of the day the foid wins. the foid is still able to enjoy life and have sex and she'll forget about the person who roped. foids are masters of memory holing what doesn't serve them

You can’t lose by roping, if you lost at birth.

Don’t rope, rape

Roping because of one foid is cucked, but i dont see what speaks against roping when your sexual success is 0

Based
Also the Jews laugh at you when you rope

Based

You're the most obvious fakecel I've seen on here in a while. Actual low quality bait lil bro, retarded ahh sigma alpha wolf male grindset advice, you gotta be at least 18 to use this site, pal.
recommendation: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/

just like that, if you commit suicide just because of some bitch, you're doing her dirty work for her and just giving her an ego boost, focuse on yourself mainly

You're the most obvious fakecel I've seen on here in a while. Actual low quality bait lil bro, retarded ahh sigma alpha wolf male grindset advice, you gotta be at least 18 to use this site, pal.
recommendation: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/
im 20. and im not an aplha wolf male. It doesnt matter how hard I try, girls still show zero interest in me. You are making false accusations against me.

just like that, if you commit suicide just because of some bitch, you're doing her dirty work for her and just giving her an ego boost, focuse on yourself mainly
on top of that, she will forget you after you commit suicide.

It ain’t just about women, inceldom impacts everything. Your entire life will suck. Humans are social creatures by default and being hated by most of your own kind will take a toll on anyone mentally.

You deserve to die if you do that

Indeed, never let them win.

Not really, if you are an incel (can't have romantic relationship with a foid) - roping is the only thing that will bring you happiness.

If you rope over a foid she will laugh at your death.

We already lost when we were born with an ugly face. Roping is what ends the pain and it doesn't make them win because they already won because they were born with an attractive face. There is no way to truly enjoy life without foids as a heterosexual man. That is all.

Absolutely, I'd rather waste them (in gta)