Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that Jehovah loves you

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
And wants you to join him in paradise. Today's required watching:

mogs me

Jehova is my nigga

veggie tales was one of my fav shows coz it was animated

wtf stupid whore. I can't watch Naruto coz there's magic in it? fkn kill urself cunt!!
0kS3D7z
0Oj1Pl2

This looks like a shitty version of Jimmy Neutron.

In more ways than one.

Daily reminder Jehova is a cocksucking tranny faggot who takes it in the ass from junkie niggers :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

"You pick the lock, I'll take the rock"

Send pictures of shannon i want to rape her she is so hot and slutty i want to fap :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: OHHHHHHHHHH SHANNON I WILL STAB YOUR PUSSY WITH A KNIFE ONE DAY :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: (in a video game)

Pinterest is a good site. Use Google images and you may find similar girls since the algorithm will match similar pictures, so consider using her name.

What I mean when I say niggas were funnier back then