Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Daily reminder that white women are the dumbest creatures on earth

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ogMFSN/

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/og6P2K/

>has to show cleavage because that's her only value
>hops onto a mainstream political trend and acts like shes a rebel
>doesnt understand that more crime equals more police sent to the area
In the recent days white women have proven themselves to be the dumbest creatures on earth and the ultimate race traitors, noodlewhores and currysluts have nothing on them. They sill deny all evidence so they can believe in their bullshit narrative and attack white people. They are worse than bluepillers that deny the overwhelming evidence of the blackpill.
I really want this animal to explain why black cops shoot black people more than white cops? Are the black cops racist against their own race

Stupid cunt has more breast cells than braincels.

I would say this oughta be lifefuel for ethnics having hordes of white women fawn over your race. But we know it comes down to Tyrone Lives Matter, because the civilized blackcels here dont engage in stupid degenerate nigger shit

I hate white women but unfortunetly they're the hottest.

If she lived in a black neighborhood, shed have different views.

In the recent days white women have proven themselves to be the dumbest creatures on earth and the ultimate race traitors, noodlewhores and currysluts have nothing on them. They sill deny all evidence so they can believe in their bullshit narrative and attack white people. They are worse than bluepillers that deny the overwhelming evidence of the blackpill.
I really want this animal to explain why black cops shoot black people more than white cops? Are the black cops racist against their own race
indeed, retards jump to any opportunity to virtue signal and get attention out of it.

Last edited:
white foids are just the most shallow I wouldn't say dumbest.

foids of all races are dumb if they live in the west

Bitch think she can survive in anarchist "societies" and not just get violently raped.

Stupid cunt has more breast cells than braincels.

I would say this oughta be lifefuel for ethnics having hordes of white women fawn over your race. But we know it comes down to Tyrone Lives Matter, because the civilized blackcels here dont engage in stupid degenerate nigger shit
foids of all races are dumb

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ogMFSN/

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/og6P2K/

i wouldn't have agreed a month ago, but the BLM virtue signalling shit has made me downgrade white women to the lowest of foids

i wouldn't have agreed a month ago, but the BLM virtue signalling shit has made me downgrade white women to the lowest of foids
White women have been completely exposed due to the current events.
If tommorow you had the media advocating to send all white men to concentration camps, white females would hop on the idea instantly. They have zero sense of loyalty

race traitors

God fucking damn it okay we get it your boyfriends name is Tyrone Jackson

If tommorow you had the media advocating to send all white men to concentration camps, white females would hop on the idea instantly. They have zero sense of loyalty

heh

all for social media likes

boomers would probably do it to

your own dad filming you saying a racist word, then uploading it to instagram to shame you and destroy your life

nothing whiter than that

Sorry, but I don't agree. White women support white men, but only on social media is there a loud minority that makes anti white male posts. But these beckies all have a Chad white boyfriends.