Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its no fair that the ugliest and fattest foids on planet earth can get a boyfriend/husband but the average 6/10 man can't even get a Tinder date

B

bcroger

Major
I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas. The vast majority of women who work here are black and Hispanic women. They are likely the fattest and perhaps the ugliest people on all of planet earth. The vast majority of these government employees are obese, and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Hell, even the white ones are mostly obese.

Yet almost everyone of these pigs have boyfriends, wives (there is an obese, lesbian, bald black lady at work) or husbands. NO exceptions. I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, none of them are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily.

Its no fair that the ugliest and fattest foids on planet earth can get a boyfriend/husband but the average 6/10 man can't even get a Tinder date

Last edited:
chameleon nod GIF

Like I always say: There's always a man for a woman, but never a woman for a man.

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Welcome to 2024

Title is not an exaggeration

Foids can be as hideous as physically possible, and can still be feted by society + get into relationships.

disgrace-didier-drogba.gif

So you are a glowie ?

Theres alot of government jobs you can get that would have nothing to do with something like monitoring this site

Check this out!

Check this out!
I see niggers like him with hot, slim, blonde women.

Why is he with her?

God never designed this world with fairness in mind :feelsrope::feelsrope: wish he did. fairness is human construct to god

I work for a government agency for a small town just outside of Dallas Texas. The vast majority of women who work here are black and Hispanic women. They are likely the fattest and perhaps the ugliest people on all of planet earth. The vast majority of these government employees are obese, and almost all of them are overweight or obese. Hell, even the white ones are mostly obese.

Yet almost everyone of these pigs have boyfriends, wives (there is an obese, lesbian, bald black lady at work) or husbands. NO exceptions. I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, none of them are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily.

I'm sure a 6/10 could get a date on there, it might take some months of swiping and sending messages, but I think it could be done. A real test of being subhuman is only getting a few matches in a year, but none of them replying to my messages. It's the same as a bitch being "flirty" with me, then rejecting me when I try asking her out and ignoring me all of a sudden.

Lets make it fair then abolish women's rights

who gives a shit about having an ugly gf?