Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DAILY REMINDER: Women are sick of ugly men approaching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragoncatdog

dragoncatdog

Banned
-
Post the chaddest looking chads you know

Keep reminding yourself that women desire only Chad, and only "settle" for worse looking men temporarily for some sex with the lights off before eventually getting frustrated and leaving the relationship to look for the Chad she feels entitled to.

All women would find a reason to drop their man for Chad. Every single one, and those who think they wouldnt are in denial. What kind of life can you really live, when you are not Chad? When you are invisible to men and women, nobody gives a single fuck about you, nobody wants to help you, and nobody really wants to have anything to do with you. Its heartbreaking.

Attachments

• 26cb3471a92a08f26312877c083e3efa.jpg
    26cb3471a92a08f26312877c083e3efa.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 195
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 169
  • jorgedlrio210703386.jpg
    jorgedlrio210703386.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 169
  • Jorge-Del-Rio-Romero-by-Photographer-Rafa-G.Catala-171019-09.jpg
    Jorge-Del-Rio-Romero-by-Photographer-Rafa-G.Catala-171019-09.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 006G4MAPgy1fi0lw0ile1j30hs0gyq71.jpg
    006G4MAPgy1fi0lw0ile1j30hs0gyq71.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 163
Incels need daily affirmations like this to remind themselves to never bother with foids.

idk i don't really feel anything anymore

We are the same species as the male model in the OP :lul::lul:

Let that shit sink in.

I sometimes think of it as, as much as I had the sheer goddamn luck and privilege to be born into a first world country and whimsically enjoy the comfort of modern civilization as opposed to an african shithole

In the EXACT same regard

He was born with the most beautiful face that the masculine figure can produce, and can whimsically enjoy it in his daily life, enjoying all the comforts and luxuries his face has afforded him. By sheer luck.

And my face is the african shithole. By sheer bad luck.

I sometimes think of it as, as much as I had the sheer goddamn luck and privilege to be born into a first world country and whimsically enjoy the comfort of modern civilization as opposed to an african shithole

In the EXACT same regard

He was born with the most beautiful face that the masculine figure can produce, and can whimsically enjoy it in his daily life, enjoying all the comforts and luxuries his face has afforded him. By sheer luck.

And my face is the african shithole. By sheer bad luck.

Haha oh fucking jesus

Haha oh fucking jesus
Im not a communist if thats what I think youre worried about

I'm all for imperialism and colonisation, thats how the awesome western world was built, but thats off topic anyway XD

Buts its the perfect analogy dont you think?

We avoided the african shithole being born into western society, but couldn't avoid the african shithole of facial genetics. Like a pidgeon who dodges a car and is like whew almost got hit then a cat kills him lol.

MuXpBuy.jpg

IXGxtIQ.jpg

6Rbvl81.jpg

Y6D1dPT.jpg

Chadliest Chads I could find OP.

Added Tyrone for bonus points
rr8j3YQ.jpg

et8ND1L.png

Yeah this a little bit gay for my taste.

I'm gonna monitor this thread to make sure no baldies are posted since no baldie could ever be a chad.

I'm gonna monitor this thread to make sure no baldies are posted since no baldie could ever be a chad.
JEREMY MEEKS, TUPAC all you need as a chad is aesthetic god tier bone structure anything else is cope

They then go and complain about how dating is hard for them...

Let's say I wasn't a beggar. Could I complain about ugly women approaching me? Is that offensive? Maybe chauvinist? If I'm setting up straw arguments, are women who complain about ugly, creepy men approaching them also subject to the same criticisms that I would be for saying the same thing about women? Are they? Because I don't see it. I just don't see the parity.

i can beat the shit out of those faggots tbh

I fucking fucking hate good looking people but i hate even more chad worshippers like you!!!!! what a fucking cuck you have become.

Attachments

• 1533407929247.png
    1533407929247.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 798
  • 1533408158197.png
    1533408158197.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 769
Yeah this a little bit gay for my taste.
That's really saying something coming from the guy with a dick pic for an avatar.

That's really saying something coming from the guy with a dick pic for an avatar.
Thanks for remember me, i have to change to my old avatar :forcedsmile: still, very low IQ to under-appreciate what the vitruvian man is supposed to symbolize: The peak of human aesthetics according to the greatest artist of humankind.

Last edited:
Thanks for remember me, i have to change to my old avatar still, very low IQ to under-appreciate what the vitruvian man is supposed to simbolize: The peak of human aesthetics according to the greatest artist of humankind.

Dude it was a joke. :)

there is no incentive for the fucking wageslavery

Post the chaddest looking chads you know

Keep reminding yourself that women desire only Chad, and only "settle" for worse looking men temporarily for some sex with the lights off before eventually getting frustrated and leaving the relationship to look for the Chad she feels entitled to.

All women would find a reason to drop their man for Chad. Every single one, and those who think they wouldnt are in denial. What kind of life can you really live, when you are not Chad? When you are invisible to men and women, nobody gives a single fuck about you, nobody wants to help you, and nobody really wants to have anything to do with you. Its heartbreaking.

Which is why I never approach them let alone respond to them.

They have no need to worry about me ever approaching them

Status
Not open for further replies.