Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MGTOW doesn't work because most MGTOW men were undesirable to women in the first place

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Men desire almost all women. Even Chad has almost non-existent standards. Women are naturally hypergamous. In the past, most women's dating options were limited to their local neighborhood and maybe the nearby villages. At some point in life, she had to settle for a man because women were financially dependent on men.

However, nowadays, most women have close to infinite options. (Theoretically, in practice it is actually unlimited. For every suitor a woman has rejected, another will take his place) You see, the rise of the internet made us more connected than ever before. Even people from different cities, no- different continents can meet up now. Combined with the drastic increase in women's rights and authority at the expense of men, women are now more powerful than ever. Why would a modern woman ever marry an undesirable man when she can just work and bang Chads and Tyrones all day long?

Don't believe me? Go to dating apps, even Reddit to see the proof for yourselves. Go to any NSFW sub on Reddit, and you will see all the threads created by men downvoted into oblivion, and the threads created by women will have hundreds, no- thousands of updoots. Women's and men's values are truly incomparable

Men going MGTOW are on serious copium. Unless the MGTOW in question is a 10/10 statusmaxxed Chad, they will certainly NOT be missed. Women only desire a small portion of men. Those men are content & happy.

Now, some of you might ask. Is there an alternative to MGTOW? No, there is NONE! If you are born a sub-5 male, you are guaranteed to lose at life. Even sub-8 men have it hard nowadays. The only real winners are women & Chads. Undesirable men are like the untouchables. The slave class was only fit for financial exploitation and culling. In stark contrast, women & Chads are the Elites. They have never faced a day of struggle in life that could be avoided. See a homeless woman on the street? Have no mercy on her, for she could have married a betabuxx but chose against it because of her utter disgust for sub-5 men.

METOW, men exiled their own way

Unfortunately , its a fantasy world scenario chads obviously will never retreat from their harem
And rich cucks will allow theirselves to be used for foid leftovers

Water Landscape GIF

Men sent their own way

most mgtows are divorceraped oofy doofys

It's foids who are WGTOW or more correctly FGTOW.

Dating apps was when the world ended

Coping is the optimal course of action in the face of impending extinction.

Men SENT Their Own Way

Men desire almost all women. Even Chad has almost non-existent standards. Women are naturally hypergamous. In the past, most women's dating options were limited to their local neighborhood and maybe the nearby villages. At some point in life, she had to settle for a man because women were financially dependent on men.

However, nowadays, most women have close to infinite options. (Theoretically, in practice it is actually unlimited. For every suitor a woman has rejected, another will take his place) You see, the rise of the internet made us more connected than ever before. Even people from different cities, no- different continents can meet up now. Combined with the drastic increase in women's rights and authority at the expense of men, women are now more powerful than ever. Why would a modern woman ever marry an undesirable man when she can just work and bang Chads and Tyrones all day long?

Don't believe me? Go to dating apps, even Reddit to see the proof for yourselves. Go to any NSFW sub on Reddit, and you will see all the threads created by men downvoted into oblivion, and the threads created by women will have hundreds, no- thousands of updoots. Women's and men's values are truly incomparable

Men going MGTOW are on serious copium. Unless the MGTOW in question is a 10/10 statusmaxxed Chad, they will certainly NOT be missed. Women only desire a small portion of men. Those men are content & happy.

Now, some of you might ask. Is there an alternative to MGTOW? No, there is NONE! If you are born a sub-5 male, you are guaranteed to lose at life. Even sub-8 men have it hard nowadays. The only real winners are women & Chads. Undesirable men are like the untouchables. The slave class was only fit for financial exploitation and culling. In stark contrast, women & Chads are the Elites. They have never faced a day of struggle in life that could be avoided. See a homeless woman on the street? Have no mercy on her, for she could have married a betabuxx but chose against it because of her utter disgust for sub-5 men.
MSTOW

The internet has made people more disconnected than ever.

MGTOW copers will tell you how its a good thing women are leaving men and settling for chad. copecels went full circle starting from "women shouldnt just chase chad" back to "its a good thing women are chasing chad"

Like Saint Hamudi always said: "MGTOW is a cope."

I don’t know that they care if women don’t want them. It seems like a male-centered thing, which seems good for them if they’re happy with that lifestyle. What I mean by male-centered is that the guys are focused on themselves and their enjoyment rather than focusing on sticking it to women by not chasing them.

Also, a lot of mgtows seem to be gen x’ers or x-lennials, who lived their youth and young adulthood in a time where hypergamy wasn’t this bad. So I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of them were able to have sex and relationships but are just done with it.

I don’t really understand the shaming of the movement that goes on here. It’s not for me, since I do want a relationship (hence incel), but I don’t get why people call them “mstow” when that just sounds like a feminist Reddit catchphrase to shame them and say “we don’t want them anyway.”

chads don't go mgtow

Depends some mstow are just beta bucks others no but mostly they are the safety guys at the end of the roasties line of men she has been gangbanged from

I don’t really understand the shaming of the movement that goes on here.
Me either. Even if MGTOW doesn't represent a loss of value to women, it denies a gain of value to women by curbing simping.