Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Damn I got too much white hair

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
This shit happens when you don’t luck out with your life decisions.

I’m 33 and just starting to grey. Now it’s only my beard but it’s greying quickly. Couple of months ago I only had 2 grey hairs now I have 4.

Chadlite and above oldcels can easily pull that look off; as with many genetic characteristics, it's only bad if you don't have the height and face to back it up... :feelshehe:

Though of course, most don't. :society:

This shit happens when you don’t luck out with your life decisions.
Dude fcuk it. White hairs start at age 20's. What the fcuk you want? Thats life shut the fcuk up and get over it or just shave off all your hair to hide the white hairs, simple.

Chadlite and above oldcels can easily pull that look off; as with many genetic characteristics, it's only bad if you don't have the height and face to back it up... :feelshehe:

Though of course, most don't. :society:
Why am I so ugly?

Dude fcuk it. White hairs start at age 20's. What the fcuk you want? Thats life shut the fcuk up and get over it or just shave off all your hair to hide the white hairs, simple.
You are mean

I hate you…
dude are you serious? I am telling you the reality of life and you hate me for it?
YOU really prefer if i tell you sweet lies?

This life is fcuked up, nobody is coming to save you. You are on your own and are responsible for your own happiness. Not your parents, not your friends but you alone.

Last edited:
dude are you serious? I am telling you the reality of life and you hate me for it?
YOU really prefer if i tell you sweet lies?

This life is fcuked up, nobody is coming to save you. You are on your own and are responsible for your own happiness. Not your parents, not your friends but you alone.

View attachment 662875View attachment 662875
This reply makes me want to kms