Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Damn i wish it was easier to look at girls tits.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
It's easy to look at a girls ass because you are behind them and they won't see you.
But to look at tits you need to be in front of them and they need to be looking in your direction so you can get a full nice view.
I was in uni today and this girl had a top showing her tits, she turned around for a split second and I could barely look at the tits before she turned back.

Low-inhibmaxx and just look even if she can see you

I don't look. Sometimes I accidentally catch a glimpse. It's even worse when you're standing on a higher platform than the femoid because you can look straight into her cleavage if she's busty.

Yeah dude, it's SuiFuel seeing it on a daily basis and knowing you're never going to get to touch a pair.

Who gives a fuck, just look at what you want to look at and fuck everyone.

Asexualmaxx and you'll stop caring about such banalities.

Arrested for looking ? How is that illegal ?
Screenshot 20180227 181910

I think it would be difficult to arrest someone on that charge, but it can definitely get you kicked out of school.
I remember they gave us a lecture in my uni about shit like this.

Sunglasses
Look at whatever
Cover your face
Win win

View attachment 2728
I think it would be difficult to arrest someone on that charge, but it can definitely get you kicked out of school.
I remember they gave us a lecture in my uni about shit like this.
If a incel did that he would get reported for sexual harassment, if a chad did it he would get the girls number.

I look all the time lol, its not that hard.

This. She think you’re a creep just for being in the same room anyway
This. Just act like thirsty indian males, if you're not that high inhib.

I just do it (if the girl is hot anyways; unfortunately it's often only tits you don't want to see that are on display).

Garner up the confidence to look at tits.
Then you get slammed for 'sexual harassment' lol

Pretend you're looking at something else.
I also used reflective surfaces back in high school as a means of peeking at them.

It's easy to look at a girls ass because you are behind them and they won't see you.
But to look at tits you need to be in front of them and they need to be looking in your direction so you can get a full nice view.
I was in uni today and this girl had a top showing her tits, she turned around for a split second and I could barely look at the tits before she turned back.
Everyone is too busy looking at my fucking man tits so they wouldn't notice me looking at their tits.

Asses are better to look at anyways, especially when they're wearing yoga pants, tight jeans or leggings.

Same thing happened yesterday, but the blackpill drugs and alcohol made me more low inhib so i looked anyway

And asses. Even though they aren't looking your way, someone else will see you looking.