Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Girl at work made a scene after I approached her

Fire.

Fire.

No water for your face
★★★
Years ago, a 4/10 foid also said hello to me after I greeted her at work.

I have no clue how to approach women and the next day I asked if she wanted to go get a coffee. She suddenly scowls and in front of our entire coworkers yells out, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I HAVE TO GO HOME TO SEE MY MOTHEEEER!" :foidSoy:

Jesus Christ I was just asking. Everyone turned their heads and I slowly walk away from that shit. The only thing she was missing was "RAPE! RAPE!"

Don't cold approach as an incel

Don't chase foids

They either come to you or they don't

I have no clue how to approach women and the next day I asked if she wanted to go get a coffee. She suddenly scowls and in front of our entire coworkers yells out, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I HAVE TO GO HOME TO SEE MY MOTHEEEER!" :foidSoy:

Jesus Christ I was just asking. Everyone turned their heads and I slowly walk away from that shit. The only thing she was missing was "RAPE! RAPE!"

stupid ass foid

youre lucky you didnt have to show up to court the next day

Nice tboi avi
Transition Bethany Tainted

nothing new here

I have PTSD from getting rejected by foids but im going to keep trying. I want to passport max but no fucking money.

That wasn't even a cold approach bro, you already said hi to her the previous day. :feelsseriously: they are crazy man

Don't blame her you fucking inkwell.

How about you stop being creepy and take cold showers and be confident before you ask?

you can't change foids nature

life as a subchad non NT male

I mean even as an incel myself the basic thing is to get to know them before asking them out.

The problem is women don't let sub 5's 'get to know them'

Woman are Hysteric , whats new .

She was so scared of you just because of your looks, that she screamed to get helped by white knights just in case. Thats brutal.

Brutal , wtf is wrong with them
Stay away from that retard

She was so scared of you just because of your looks, that she screamed to get helped by white knights just in case. Thats brutal.
That's why I walked out :lul:
The problem is women don't let sub 5's 'get to know them'
We are invisible to them, they hate ugly men and love to cause a hysterical scene over nothing. In sandnigger countries they have them under control.

I have PTSD from getting rejected by foids but im going to keep trying. I want to passport max but no fucking money.
i haven't approached yet in the west, seamax is top1 in my plan

Fucking slut
Approaching is useless as a sub5