Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dangers of seamaxxing

Does it sound like true?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★
Once I've been talking to my mom about seamaxxing (in a videogame). And she told me this story about her classmate. I want to know how realistic is this.

Her classmate was a really nice guy, smart and hard working but he did not have a girlfriend. Once he decided to go to Thai for a forbidden pleasure. He met a beautiful courtisane there. A cute short girl with brown eyes and very long hair.

But it wasn't only about physical attraction. She also was very nice person. They spent lots of time talking about art and movies, and just stargazing on the roof of the hotel he stayed in. Once he even taught her to use stars for navigation, and she showed him how to use moon to tell time. They were almost like couple, if not weekly payments he had to make.

They cuddle together and she started doing unimaginable with her mouth. But after a short time. Chi-chong! Sharp pain pierced that boy's body. The pretty face that was giving him heavenly pleasure was now covered in blood. She swallowed. I've got ya, I'm not a girl! She giggled. I'm a ladyboy and you're one of us now. But don't worry, I had called ambulance even before we started. And indeed he heard sirens the very same moment.

He was saved, but his live changed a lot since. He no longer pursued a degree in ophthalmology, he joined reddit and started an Instagram. Now he has millions of followers and most his income is from only fans.

Last edited:
On My Way Goodbye GIF by Bubble Punk

Kinda close. What really happens is they drug your drink and rob you or maybe take some organs

Is your friend the after marriage sex guy? Or are you just talking about a trans girl? Because it would be really hard not to notice you're dating a ladyboy. At least they got money now i guess

Is your friend the after marriage sex guy? Or are you just talking about a trans girl? Because it would be really hard not to notice you're dating a ladyboy. At least they got money now i guess
I don't know. My mom told me this story (in a videogame)

But muh JBW! Muh wite ascension! :soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

If this is what ascension is, I'd like to see every JBW coper fly out to sketchy parts of Asia and donate their organs to the black market. If they demonstrate it, then I'll believe it. :feelsjuice:

But muh JBW! Muh wite ascension! :soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

If this is what ascension is, I'd like to see every JBW coper fly out to sketchy parts of Asia and donate their organs to the black market. If they demonstrate it, then I'll believe it. :feelsjuice:
No, she swallowed it whole!

the lady boy was gripmaxxing and he eunuch'd your buddy boyo (in a voodoo game). its over

no dick, no balls, and probably no butthole since this guy seamaxxed

Scariest shit i have ever read :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

incels must ascend with their respective races

Kinda close. What really happens is they drug your drink and rob you or maybe take some organs
well depends on where you go I guess.like if you go to a shitty part what do you expect. you wouldn't go to chicago for holiday

Your mother wants to keep you a manchild,stay near her everyday and do only what she lets you to do.(helicopter mother).

Also this story is made up and I am questioning your iq level .