Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Daniel Lord of HIMR goes full MGTOW: "why my love doll is better than a real woman"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-

My second favourite hapa jewtuber has decided that he is tired of fucking Japanese grannies so he got a sexdoll. The video is actually pretty based and his points prove that dolls are in a lot of ways superior to modern women.

Last edited:

Based and high iq. Dolls and VR are way better than real women (modern western women) if you aren't a 8/10 super rich super influent man

He is fine...

I love how he gets a pass for all the shit he does just because he has a good face.

lol dolls are such a bad mgtow cope. A doll has no soul.

Based. But still gigacope, ricecels will never learn

I just watched the video, why the fuck do you watch 10 mins of some random ricecel coocking?

I will get one too eventually. It's gotta beat fapping.

and evil foids do???
yes. A girl that has had 30+ sex partners is tainted and you might be right that a girl like this has no soul. but a virgin girl that has been protected from the evil of the world is pretty pure and does have a soul.

I just watched the video, why the fuck do you watch 10 mins of some random ricecel coocking?
It's comfy. His voice sounds very relaxing.
I will get one too eventually. It's gotta beat fapping.
Yeah, a soft and meaty doll's ass probably feels better than the tight grip of your own hand.

He mogs me
Also huge cope

thats a rice chad, he does not relate to incels...
he can go kill himself for all i care

My second favourite hapa jewtuber has decided that he is tired of fucking Japanese grannies so he got a sexdoll. The video is actually pretty based and his points prove that dolls are in a lot of ways superior to modern women.

I love how he has rainbow six running in the background also. More proof that siege makes you more mentally unstable than you were before you started chasing elo.

This fucking guy, good hair, clean skin, overall jaw is good. Lol.

I love how he gets a pass for all the shit he does just because he has a good face.
i think a foid flew from turkey to germany to see him. Fuck this chang

Didn’t this faggot literally have a foid fly out to fuck him?

No arms or head.

Based. I don't know why people here shit so much on volcels. Any roastie that doesn't get an ego boost from a potential orbiter or betabuxxer is a win against hypergamy.

I don't know why people here shit so much on volcels. Any roastie that doesn't get an ego boost from a potential orbiter or betabuxxer is a win against hypergamy.
Preach. This is also why I don't rag too much on MGTOW. Yes, 75% of the time it's actually MSTOW, but what's important is that men are doing what they can to opt out of the race as much as possible. Better late than never, and better a deluded person end up at the right conclusion than the same deluded person continuing to feed the beast.