Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

danish study shows immigrants cost the taxpayer more than they bring in revenue

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
20211218_EUC232.png

Funny how the governments give all types of support and help to illegal immigrants, but then make life impossible for legal migrants who just want to make an honest living working like the locals. It's more worth it to be an African warlord and flee to Germany claiming a refugee status than be a STEM currycel and emmigrate to Europe to work in industry.

As a Balkanoid i can't get a visa for Nordic countries, all i want is to work there and not bother anyone.

I hate Chaddams :feelsrope:

Funny how the governments give all types of support and help to illegal immigrants, but then make life impossible for legal migrants who just want to make an honest living working like the locals. It's more worth it to be an African warlord and flee to Germany claiming a refugee status than be a STEM currycel and emmigrate to Europe to work in industry.
Europeans love rapists, criminals they deport working immigrants and keep the filth

I have seen Americans getting deported in Sweden while Somali niggers and rapists live off welfare and do nothing but burn cars

Swedish fags are on whole another level of retardation. :feelskek:

Last edited:
They do all the shitty jobs whites don’t want to do

so why do you need a visa to go to the nordistan? romania is in eu, you can just move there without any paperwork
I want to go to Norway.